Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the Indianapolis Colts (8-4) square off against the Las Vegas Raiders (7-5) as just 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 13, 2020. The point total is set at 51.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has compiled a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 5-3 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in seven out of 12 outings this season (58.3%).
- The Colts average points scored this season (27.3) and the Raiders points allowed (28.9) are within 1.6 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 6-0 and 5-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.9 points.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has a 7-5 record against the spread.
- The Raiders have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- 9 Las Vegas’ 12 games this year have gone over the point total (75% of its outings).
- The Raiders, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (26.9) than the Colts allow (22.8).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.9 points this season.
- When Indianapolis allows opposing offenses to put 22.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
|Raiders (+2.5)||Over (51.5)||Raiders 27 Colts 26|
- The Colts’ average point total in outings this year is 50.1, 1.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Raiders this season is 4.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under (51.5 points) in 41.7% of their games this season (five of 12 opportunities).
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score at least 51.5 points in 75% of their matchups this year (nine of 12 opportunities).
- The Colts and the Raiders combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the over/under of 51.5 set for this matchup.
- The Colts and the Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 more points per game than the point total of 51.5 set in this matchup.
Colts vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Indianapolis has a 3-2 advantage over Las Vegas. The Raiders are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Colts. Indianapolis has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 143 points while Las Vegas scored 135.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/29/2019||Colts||Colts||-5.5||46||-230||+200||377-346 OAK||31-24 OAK|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||461-347 IND||42-28 IND|
|12/24/2016||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||463-390 OAK||33-25 OAK|
|9/8/2013||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||372-274 OAK||21-17 IND|
|12/26/2010||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||370-290 IND||31-26 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts total over the last three games is 9.2 points more than the 51.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Indianapolis has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Raiders have averaged a total of 58 combined points over their last three games, 6.5 greater than this matchup’s total of 51.5.
- Las Vegas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Las Vegas has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
Colts: OT Anthony Castonzo: Questionable (Knee), OT Le’Raven Clark: Out (Ankle), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), P Rigoberto Sanchez: Out (Illness), ILB Bobby Okereke: Questionable (Ankle), SS Khari Willis: Questionable (Back), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), TE Noah Togiai: Out (Knee)
Raiders: G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), DT David Irving: Questionable (Knee), DT Maliek Collins: Out (Hamstring), DE Takkarist McKinley: Out (Groin), FS Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Knee), RB Josh Jacobs: Questionable (Ankle), CB Isaiah Johnson: Questionable (Groin), TE Nick Bowers: Out (Illness), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe/covid-19), CB Damon Arnette: Questionable (Concussion)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2022 Baltimore Ravens Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2022 Buffalo Bills Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- 2022 NFL Betting Odds to Win Every Division and Early Picks
- NFL 2022 Atlanta Falcons Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2022 Arizona Cardinals Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction