The Las Vegas Raiders (7-6) host the Los Angeles Chargers (4-9) on Thursday, December 17, 2020 in matchup between AFC West foes at Allegiant Stadium. The Chargers are 3.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 53.0 for the outing.
- Game Day: Thursday, December 17, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in 10 out of 13 outings this season (76.9%).
- Las Vegas has put together a 7-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are just 0-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The Chargers defense has allowed 27.8 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26.9 the Raiders have scored.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 26.9 points this season, they are 6-2 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 2-3 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.8 points.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles’ games have hit the over in seven out of 13 opportunities this season (53.8%).
- Los Angeles has a losing 6-7 record against the spread.
- The Chargers are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- The average points per game output for the Chargers this season, 22.8, is 7.3 fewer than the 30.1 the Raiders have given up in each contest.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 22.8 points this season, they are 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.1 points.
|Raiders (-3.5)||Over (53)||Raiders 31 Chargers 23|
- The average total the Raiders have had set in matchups this year is 4.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Chargers games this year is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 53.0 in this outing.
- The Raiders and their opponents have scored no less than 53.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 13 games (76.9%) this year.
- The Chargers have played in six games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 46.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 53.0 points.
- These two teams average a combined 49.7 points per game, 3.3 less points than the total of 53.0 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Chargers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 more points per game than the over/under of 53.0 set in this matchup.
Raiders vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Las Vegas has a 3-2 advantage over Los Angeles. In those games against the Chargers, the Raiders have a 3-0 record against the spread. Los Angeles outscored Las Vegas 113-97 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/8/2020||Raiders||Chargers||-1.00||53.00||-120||+105||440-320 LAC||31-26 LV|
|12/22/2019||Chargers||Chargers||-7.5||45||-345||+290||366-284 OAK||24-17 OAK|
|11/7/2019||Chargers||Raiders||-1.5||49||-121||+106||315-278 LAC||26-24 OAK|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||335-317 LAC||20-6 LAC|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||412-289 LAC||26-10 LAC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 6.7 points more than the 53.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Las Vegas has gone 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Las Vegas has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Chargers have averaged a total of 42 combined points over their last three games, 11.0 less than this matchup’s total of 53.0.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Los Angeles has gone under the total three times in their last three outcomes.
Raiders: OT Sam Young: Questionable (Knee), G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), C Rodney Hudson: Questionable (Knee), SS Jeff Heath: Out (Concussion), G Gabe Jackson: Questionable (Knee), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), OL Denzelle Good: Questionable (Knee), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), DT David Irving: Questionable (Knee), DT Maliek Collins: Out (Hamstring), DE Takkarist McKinley: Out (Groin), OLB Nicholas Morrow: Questionable (Concussion), DT Maurice Hurst: Questionable (Calf), FS Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Concussion), DE Clelin Ferrell: Questionable (Shoulder), RB Josh Jacobs: Questionable (Ankle), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe/covid-19), CB Damon Arnette: Questionable (Concussion)
Chargers: OT Bryan Bulaga: Questionable (Concussion), TE Virgil Green: Out (Ankle), CB Chris Harris Jr.: Questionable (Foot), C Mike Pouncey: Out (Hip), DE Melvin Ingram III: Out (Knee), WR Keenan Allen: Questionable (Hamstring), OL Ryan Groy: Out (Illness), G Trai Turner: Questionable (Concussion), ILB Denzel Perryman: Questionable (Back), TE Hunter Henry: Questionable (Hip), RB Troymaine Pope: Questionable (Neck), WR Mike Williams: Questionable (Back), RB Austin Ekeler: Questionable (Quadriceps), SS Derwin James: Out (Meniscus), OLB Uchenna Nwosu: Questionable (Back), CB Brandon Facyson: Out (Illness), FS Nasir Adderley: Questionable (Shoulder), ILB Drue Tranquill: Out (Ankle), LS Cole Mazza: Questionable (Knee), OT Trey Pipkins III: Out (Illness), WR Joe Reed: Questionable (Ribs)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7