The Los Angeles Rams (7-3) are 5.5-point favorites when they visit the Seattle Seahawks (7-3) in an NFC West matchup on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at CenturyLink Field. The over/under is set at 57.5 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams Betting Insights
- Just seven of Los Angeles’ 10 games this year have gone over the point total (30% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- The average points per game output for the Rams this season, 24.3, is 4.4 fewer than the 28.7 the Seahawks have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.7 points.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Six Seattle’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its opportunities).
- Seattle has a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The Seahawks have averaged 12.6 more points this season (31.8) than the Rams have allowed (19.2).
- In games where Seattle scores at least 31.8 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 19.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Seahawks (+5.5)||Under (57.5)||Seahawks 27 Rams 25|
- The Rams’ average point total in matchups this season is 43.5, 14.0 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Seahawks this year is 3.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Rams and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under (57.5 points) in 10% of their outings this season (one of 10 opportunities).
- The Seahawks have played in six games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 57.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 less points per game (56.1) than this game’s over/under of 57.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.6 fewer points per game (47.9) than this game’s total of 57.5 points.
Rams vs Seahawks: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Los Angeles holds a 4-1 advantage over Seattle. The Rams are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Seahawks. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 149 points while Seattle put up 120.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/15/2020||Rams||Rams||-2.50||55.00||-139||+123||389-333 LAR||23-16 LAR|
|12/8/2019||Rams||Rams||-1.5||47.5||-118||+104||455-308 LAR||28-12 LAR|
|10/3/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-1.5||48.5||-121||+106||477-429 LAR||30-29 SEA|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||456-414 LAR||36-31 LAR|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||468-373 LAR||33-31 LAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Rams average total over the last three games is 12.5 points fewer than the 57.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 2.2 points fewer than the 57.5 total given for this matchup.
- Seattle has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Seattle has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis