- Game Day: Saturday, December 26, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Just nine of Miami’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (35.7% of its opportunities).
- Miami is 11-3 against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 3-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- The average points per game output for the Dolphins this season, 25.1, is five fewer than the 30.1 the Raiders have given up in each contest.
- In games where Miami score at least 25.1 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows 30.1 points or fewer this year, the Raiders have accumulated a 6-2 overall record and a 5-3 record against the spread.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas is 7-7 against the spread.
- The Raiders are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- 11 Las Vegas’ 14 games this year have gone over the point total (78.6% of its outings).
- The Raiders have averaged 8.5 more points this season (26.9) than the Dolphins have allowed (18.4).
- In games where Las Vegas scores at least 26.9 points this season, they are 6-3 overall and 6-3 against the spread.
- When Miami allows opposing offenses to put 18.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
|Dolphins (-2.5)||Over (47.5)||Dolphins 27 Raiders 23|
- The Dolphins’ average point total in outings this season is 43.5, 4.0 points below the total in this game.
- Raiders games this year have averaged a total of 57 points, 9.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have scored at least 47.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 14 games (42.9%) this season.
- The Raiders have played in 13 games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 92.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The Dolphins and the Raiders combine to average 4.5 more points per game than the total of 47.5 set for this game.
- The Dolphins and the Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 more point per game than the over/under of 47.5 set in this game.
Dolphins vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Miami holds a 4-1 advantage over Las Vegas. Miami outscored Las Vegas 159-88 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/23/2018||Dolphins||434-373 OAK||28-20 MIA|
|11/5/2017||Dolphins||395-379 MIA||27-24 OAK|
|9/28/2014||Raiders||435-317 MIA||38-14 MIA|
|9/16/2012||Dolphins||452-396 MIA||35-13 MIA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Dolphins average total over the last three games is 7.5 points fewer than the 47.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Miami has gone 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Miami. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Raiders have averaged a total of 62.3 combined points over their last three games, 14.8 greater than this game’s over/under of 47.5.
- Las Vegas has struggled to cover lately, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Las Vegas has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
Dolphins: G Ereck Flowers: Questionable (Ankle), WR DeVante Parker: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Jakeem Grant Sr.: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Vince Biegel: Out (Torn Achilles), NT Davon Godchaux: Out (Biceps), TE Mike Gesicki: Questionable (Shoulder), RB Myles Gaskin: Out (Illness), DE Jonathan Ledbetter: Out (Ankle), WR Preston Williams: Out (Foot), G Solomon Kindley: Questionable (Knee), DE Tyshun Render: Out (Illness), OT Jonathan Hubbard: Out (Illness)
Raiders: G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), SS Jeff Heath: Out (Concussion), QB Derek Carr: Questionable (Groin), CB Nevin Lawson: Questionable (Illness), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), DT David Irving: Questionable (Knee), SS Erik Harris: Out (Illness), DT Maliek Collins: Out (Hamstring), CB Daryl Worley: Out (Illness), RB Jalen Richard: Questionable (Chest), DE Takkarist McKinley: Out (Groin), OLB Nicholas Morrow: Questionable (Concussion), FS Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Concussion), DE Clelin Ferrell: Questionable (Shoulder), CB Isaiah Johnson: Out (Illness), WR Hunter Renfrow: Questionable (Concussion), WR Henry Ruggs III: Out (Illness), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe/covid-19), CB Damon Arnette: Questionable (Concussion)