Oddsmakers give the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) the advantage on Sunday, December 13, 2020 against the Minnesota Vikings (6-6). Tampa Bay is favored by 6.5 points. The game’s over/under is set at 51.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Most of Tampa Bay’s games this year — seven out of 12 — have hit the over (58.3%).
- The Vikings defense has allowed 27.4 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 28.7 the Buccaneers have scored.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 28.7 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.4 points.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Eight Minnesota’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
- Minnesota is 6-6 against the spread.
- The Vikings are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- The Vikings, on average, score 3.3 more points per game this season (26.6) than the Buccaneers allow (23.3).
- In games where Minnesota scores at least 26.6 points this season, they are 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.3 points.
|Buccaneers (-6.5)||Over (51.5)||Buccaneers 33 Vikings 20|
- The average point total for Buccaneers games this year is 0.5 more points than the over/under of 51.5 in this matchup.
- Vikings games this season have averaged a total of 54 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined for 51.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 12 opportunities (33.3%) this year.
- Minnesota has played in eight games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 51.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (55.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 51.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game (50.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 51.5 points.
Buccaneers vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
Tampa Bay has an edge against Minnesota in the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Tampa Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 109 points while Minnesota put up 103.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/24/2017||Vikings||494-342 MIN||34-17 MIN|
|10/26/2014||Buccaneers||332-225 MIN||19-13 MIN|
|10/25/2012||Vikings||416-369 TB||36-17 TB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 5.5 points more than the 51.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Tampa Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 55 combined points over their last three games, 3.5 greater than this game’s total of 51.5.
- Minnesota has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Minnesota has gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
Buccaneers: C A.Q. Shipley: Out (Neck), WR Chris Godwin: Questionable (Finger), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), TE Tanner Hudson: Questionable (Personal), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), CB Jamel Dean: Questionable (Concussion)
Vikings: SS George Iloka: Out (Acl), OLB Anthony Barr: Out (Pectoral), ILB Eric Kendricks: Questionable (Calf), DE Danielle Hunter: Out (Back), CB Mike Hughes: Out (Neck), CB Mark Fields II: Questionable (Chest), RB Alexander Mattison: Out (Appendix), ILB Cameron Smith: Out (Heart), TE Irv Smith Jr.: Questionable (Groin), DE Kenny Willekes: Out (Leg), DE D.J. Wonnum: Questionable (Ankle), CB Jeff Gladney: Questionable (Calf), S Myles Dorn: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis: Top Scoring Matches in History So Far
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Latest Divisional Round Betting Predictions for Weekend Matches
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Rams vs Buccaneers Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Bills vs Chiefs Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Divisional Round: 49ers vs Packers | NFL Odds for the Game