- Game Day: Monday, November 2, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in four out of seven outings this season (57.1%).
- Tampa Bay is 4-3 against the spread.
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 6.8 more points per game this season (31.7) than the Giants allow (24.9).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 3-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- New York is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.9 points.
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York’s games this year — five out of seven — have failed to go over the point total (71.4%).
- New York has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed 20.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 17.4 the Giants have scored.
- In games where New York scores at least 17.4 points this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.3 points.
|Buccaneers (-11)||Over (47)||Buccaneers 34 Giants 13|
- The average total the Buccaneers have had set in matchups this year is 5.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Giants games this year is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 47.0 for this outing.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have scored more than 47.0 points in 71.4% of their outings this year (five of seven opportunities).
- In one of seven opportunities (14.3%) this season, New York has combined with its opponents to score more than 47.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.1 more points per game (49.1) than this game’s over/under of 47.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (45.2) than this game’s over/under of 47.0 points.
Buccaneers vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
New York has an edge against Tampa Bay over the last five meetings between these two teams, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Giants have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers. New York outscored Tampa Bay 166-143 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/22/2019||Buccaneers||Buccaneers||-5||48||-230||+195||499-384 TB||32-31 NYG|
|11/18/2018||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||510-359 TB||38-35 NYG|
|10/1/2017||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||434-379 TB||25-23 TB|
|11/8/2015||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||383-327 TB||32-18 NYG|
|9/16/2012||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||604-307 NYG||41-34 NYG|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 3.7 points more than the 47.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Tampa Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Tampa Bay. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 4.0 points greater than the 47.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- New York has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Buccaneers: WR Antonio Brown: Out (Suspension), RB Kenjon Barner: Out (Suspended), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), TE Antony Auclair: Questionable (Calf), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Jack Cichy: Out (Hamstring), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), OL John Molchon: Questionable (Undisclosed)
Giants: K Graham Gano: Questionable (Leg), RB Devonta Freeman: Questionable (Ankle), WR Cody Core: Out (Achillies), CB Brandon Williams: Out (Groin), FS Adrian Colbert: Questionable (Shoulder), WR C.J. Board: Questionable (Concussion), RB Saquon Barkley: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Lorenzo Carter: Out (Achilles), WR David Sills V: Out (Foot), OLB Oshane Ximines: Out (Shoulder), S Xavier McKinney: Out (Foot), CB Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Neck), LB Tae Crowder: Out (Hamstring), TE Rysen John: Out (Undisclosed), DB Jaquarius Landrews: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7