- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is just 5-6 against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ games have hit the over in seven out of 11 opportunities this season (63.6%).
- The Chargers average points scored this season (25.2) and the Patriots points allowed (23.2) are within two points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 2-4 and 3-3 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 23.2 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have accumulated a 4-1 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Just seven of New England’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (36.4% of its outings).
- New England has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Patriots have averaged 6.5 fewer points per game this season (20.8) than the Chargers have allowed (27.3).
- In games where New England scores at least 20.8 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 1-3 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.3 points.
|Chargers||Over (47)||Chargers 25 Patriots 23|
- The average over/under the Chargers have had set in matchups this year is 5.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Patriots this season is 3.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total (47.0 points) in 63.6% of their outings this season (seven of 11 opportunities).
- The Patriots have played in four games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 36.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 47.0 points.
- These teams average a combined 46 points per game, 1.0 less point than the total of 47.0 set for this matchup.
- The Chargers and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 3.5 more points per game than the point total of 47.0 set for this game.
Chargers vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England holds an edge against Los Angeles over the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. New England has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 112 points while Los Angeles scored 98.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/29/2017||Patriots||414-349 NE||21-13 NE|
|12/7/2014||Chargers||397-216 NE||23-14 NE|
|10/24/2010||Chargers||363-179 SDC||23-20 NE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52 points over their last three games, 5.0 more than the 47.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 41.3 combined points in their last three games, 5.7 fewer than this matchup’s total of 47.0.
- New England has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- New England has gone under the total three times in their last three games.
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis