The New Orleans Saints (9-2) are favored by 3.0 points as they try to keep their eight-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The contest’s point total is set at 46.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- Most of New Orleans’ games this year — seven out of 11 — have hit the over (63.6%).
- New Orleans is 6-5 against the spread.
- The Saints have a split ATS record of 5-5 when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- The Saints, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (29.6) than the Falcons allow (25.5).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 5-1 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Most of Atlanta’s games this year — six out of 11 — have not gone over the point total (54.5%).
- The Falcons have averaged 6.3 more points this season (26.8) than the Saints have allowed (20.5).
- Atlanta is 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 26.8 points this season.
- New Orleans is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.5 points.
|Saints (-3)||Over (46)||Saints 30 Falcons 21|
- The average point total for Saints games this season is 4.1 more points than the over/under of 46.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 63.6% of their opportunities this year (seven of 11 chances), the Saints and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 46.0 points.
- In seven of 11 opportunities (63.6%) this season, Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score at least 46.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.4 more points per game (56.4) than this matchup’s total of 46.0 points.
- The Saints and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 46 points per game, which equals the over/under set for this game.
Saints vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans has an edge against Atlanta over the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Falcons, the Saints have a 2-1 record against the spread. New Orleans has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 133 points while Atlanta scored 107.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/22/2020||Saints||Saints||-3.50||49.50||-182||+160||378-248 NO||24-9 NO|
|11/28/2019||Saints||Falcons||-7||48||-375||+310||348-279 ATL||26-18 NO|
|11/10/2019||Saints||Saints||-14||51.5||-770||+600||317-310 ATL||26-9 ATL|
|11/22/2018||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||366-312 ATL||31-17 NO|
|9/23/2018||N/A||Falcons||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||534-407 NO||43-37 NO|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Saints have averaged a total of 35.7 combined points over their last three games, 10.3 less than this matchup’s over/under of 46.0.
- New Orleans has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for New Orleans. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 47.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.7 greater than this game’s total of 46.0.
- Atlanta has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Atlanta has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Falcons: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis