The New York Jets (0-12) have a projected difficult fight to break their 12-game losing streak as they are heavy 13.5-point underdogs against the Seattle Seahawks (8-4) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Lumen Field. An over/under of 47.0 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: Lumen Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has played in six games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Seattle has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks average points scored this season (29.4) and the Jets points allowed (29.4) are exactly the same.
- In games where Seattle score at least 29.4 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 29.4 points or fewer this year, the Jets have put together a 0-4 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has put together a losing 4-8 record against the spread this season.
- Half of New York’s games this year — six out of 12 — have gone over the point total.
- The Jets have averaged 11.8 fewer points per game this season (15) than the Seahawks have allowed (26.8).
- New York is 0-5 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 15 points this season.
- Seattle is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.8 points.
|Seahawks (-13.5)||Over (47)||Seahawks 37 Jets 14|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have totaled at least 47.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 12 games (75%) this season.
- New York and its opponents have added up to score at least 47.0 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (four of 12 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 44.4 points per game, 2.6 fewer points than the total of 47.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 56.2 points per game, 9.2 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Seahawks games this season is 9.2 more points than the total of 47.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Jets games this year is 2.6 less points than the point total of 47.0 for this outing.
Seahawks vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Seattle has a 3-2 advantage over New York. Seattle outscored New York 91-83 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/2/2016||Jets||354-305 SEA||27-17 SEA|
|11/11/2012||Seahawks||363-185 SEA||28-7 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks average total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 47.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Seattle has hit under the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Jets have averaged a total of 48 combined points in their last three games, 1.0 greater than this game’s total of 47.0.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- New York has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
Seahawks: TE Greg Olsen: Out (Foot), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Core), DE Damontre Moore: Out (Suspension), OT Cedric Ogbuehi: Questionable (Calf), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), CB Quinton Dunbar: Out (Knee), OT Brandon Shell: Questionable (Ankle), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), CB Tre Flowers: Out (Hamstring), OT Jamarco Jones: Questionable (Groin), RB Bo Scarbrough: Out (Hamstring), CB Ryan Neal: Questionable (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Questionable (Wrist), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), DT Bryan Mone: Out (Ankle/covid-19), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
Jets: RB Frank Gore: Questionable (Concussion), SS Bradley McDougald: Out (Shoulder), CB Bennett Jackson: Doubtful (Hamstring), G Alex Lewis: Out (Undisclosed), CB Brian Poole: Out (Knee), OLB Patrick Onwuasor: Out (Hamstring), K Sam Ficken: Out (Groin), G Greg Van Roten: Doubtful (Toe), CB Bless Austin: Out (Neck), TE Trevon Wesco: Out (Ankle), ILB Blake Cashman: Out (Hamstring), DE Kyle Phillips: Out (Ankle), CB Kyron Brown: Out (Quadriceps), RB La’Mical Perine: Out (Ankle), S Ashtyn Davis: Doubtful (Foot)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7