The Los Angeles Rams (10-6) visit the Green Bay Packers (13-3) in the NFC Divisional round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as touchdown underdogs on January 16, 2021 at 4:35 PM ET on FOX. The point total is set at 46.0.
- Game Day: Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Game Time: 4:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has put together a 10-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are just 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — nine out of 16 — have hit the over (56.2%).
- The Packers, on average, score 13.3 more points per game this season (31.8) than the Rams allow (18.5).
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.5 points.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has a 9-7 record against the spread.
- The Rams are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- Just 12 of Los Angeles’ 16 games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its outings).
- The Packers defense has allowed 23.1 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.2 the Rams have scored.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 23.2 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 9-0 overall and 7-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.1 points.
|Rams (+7)||Over (46)||Packers 27 Rams 21|
- In 87.5% of their opportunities this season (14 of 16 chances), the Packers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 46.0 points.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than 46.0 points in 25% of their matchups this season (four of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 9.0 more points per game (55) than this game’s total of 46.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game (41.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 46.0 points.
- The average over/under the Packers have had set in games this season is 8.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 4.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Packers vs Rams: Last 5 Meetings
Green Bay has an edge against Los Angeles over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. Green Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 141 points while Los Angeles put up 79.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/28/2018||Rams||416-359 LAR||29-27 LAR|
|10/11/2015||Packers||334-322 STL||24-10 GB|
|10/21/2012||Rams||402-354 GB||30-20 GB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers total over the last three games is 2.3 points more than the 46.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Green Bay has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Rams total over the last three games is 13.7 points fewer than the 46.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has gone under the total three times in the last three contests.
Packers: NT Montravius Adams: Out (Toe), DE Kingsley Keke: Questionable (Concussion), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), FS Raven Greene: Out (Shoulder), RB Tyler Ervin: Out (Ankle), ILB James Burgess: Out (Hamstring), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), OT David Bakhtiari: Out (Knee), DE Billy Winn: Out (Triceps), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Questionable (Knee), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed)
Rams: WR Cooper Kupp: Questionable (Knee), OT David Edwards: Questionable (Achilles), QB John Wolford: Questionable (Neck), ILB Travin Howard: Out (Torn Meniscus), SS Taylor Rapp: Out (Knee), RB Darrell Henderson Jr.: Out (Ankle), DT Aaron Donald: Questionable (Ribs), WR J.J. Koski: Out (Illness), RB Raymond Calais: Out (Undisclosed), S Terrell Burgess: Out (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7