- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona is just 6-7 against the spread.
- The Cardinals are 2-0 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Arizona’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 13 outings this season (61.5%).
- The Cardinals average points scored this season (27.5) and the Eagles points allowed (25.2) are within 2.3 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Arizona is 5-2 and 4-3 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 4-2-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Just eight of Philadelphia’s 13 games this year have gone over the point total (38.5% of its outings).
- Philadelphia has put together a losing 5-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- The Eagles average points scored this season (21.3) and the Cardinals points allowed (23.3) are within two points of each other.
- In games where Philadelphia scores at least 21.3 points this season, they are 4-2-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When Arizona allows opposing offenses to put 23.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Cardinals (-6.5)||Over (48.5)||Cardinals 29 Eagles 20|
- The average point total in Cardinals games this year is 2.3 more points than the over/under of 48.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 2.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total (48.5 points) in 53.8% of their outings this season (seven of 13 opportunities).
- In three of 13 opportunities (23.1%) this year, Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (48.8) than this matchup’s total of 48.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 48.5 points per game, the same as the over/under in this matchup.
Cardinals vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Arizona has a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia. Arizona outscored Philadelphia 119-101 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/8/2017||Eagles||419-307 PHI||34-7 PHI|
|12/20/2015||Eagles||493-424 ARI||40-17 ARI|
|10/26/2014||Cardinals||521-400 PHI||24-20 ARI|
|12/1/2013||Eagles||350-307 ARI||24-21 PHI|
|9/23/2012||Cardinals||307-292 PHI||27-6 ARI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Arizona has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three contests.
- Arizona has hit under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Cardinals average total over the last three games is 3.2 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Philadelphia has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 43.7 combined points in their last three games, 4.8 less than this matchup’s total of 48.5.
Cardinals: CB Johnathan Joseph: Out (Shoulder), DE Corey Peters: Out (Knee), OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), G Justin Pugh: Questionable (Calf), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral), DE Josh Mauro: Out (Hamstring), NT Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Hamstring), K Zane Gonzalez: Questionable (Back), TE Darrell Daniels: Out (Ankle), OLB Isaiah Irving: Out (Back), SS Jalen Thompson: Questionable (Ankle)
Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson: Out (Ankle), OT Jason Peters: Out (Toe), G Brandon Brooks: Out (Torn Left Achilles), DT Malik Jackson: Questionable (Concussion), FS Rodney McLeod: Out (Knee), OT Lane Johnson: Out (Ankle), CB Darius Slay: Questionable (Concussion), DT Hassan Ridgeway: Out (Biceps), CB Cre’Von LeBlanc: Out (Ankle), TE Josh Perkins: Out (Upper Body), OLB Nathan Gerry: Out (Ankle), SS Rudy Ford: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Avonte Maddox: Out (Knee), CB Craig James: Out (Shoulder), ILB T.J. Edwards: Questionable (Hamstring), G Sua Opeta: Out (Back), OT Andre Dillard: Out (Biceps), LB Davion Taylor: Out (Knee), CB Grayland Arnold: Questionable (Hamstring), DB Michael Jacquet: Questionable (Hamstring)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7