The Dallas Cowboys (5-9) are small, 2.0-point underdogs in a road NFC East matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles (4-9-1) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 AT&T Stadium. The point total is set at 49.0 for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 5-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.0 points.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 14 opportunities this season (57.1%).
- The Eagles have averaged 9.3 fewer points per game this season (21.6) than the Cowboys have allowed (30.9).
- In games where Philadelphia score at least 21.6 points this season, they are 4-3-1 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Dallas is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.9 points.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas’ games have hit the over in eight out of 14 opportunities this season (57.1%).
- Dallas has compiled a losing 4-10 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2.0-point underdogs.
- The Cowboys average points scored this season (24.2) and the Eagles points allowed (25.8) are within 1.6 points of each other.
- Dallas is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread when they score at least 24.2 points this season.
- When Philadelphia allows opposing offenses to put 25.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-2-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
|Cowboys (+2)||Over (49)||Cowboys 26 Eagles 25|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under (49.0 points) in 28.6% of their outings this year (four of 14 opportunities).
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score more than 49.0 points in 57.1% of their matchups this year (eight of 14 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 less points per game (45.8) than this matchup’s total of 49.0 points.
- The Eagles and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 7.7 more points per game than the point total of 49.0 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Eagles have had set in games this year is 1.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this year is 6.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Eagles vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia in the last five meetings between these two teams. In those games against the Cowboys, the Eagles have a 2-1 record against the spread. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 111 points while Philadelphia put up 93.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Eagles||Eagles||-10.00||43.00||-435||+360||265-222 DAL||23-9 PHI|
|12/22/2019||Cowboys||Eagles||-2.5||46.5||-136||+120||431-311 PHI||17-9 PHI|
|10/20/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-3||50||-165||+143||402-283 DAL||37-10 DAL|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||576-256 DAL||29-23 DAL|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||421-410 PHI||27-20 DAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50 points over their last three games, 1.0 more than the 49.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Philadelphia has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three contests.
- Philadelphia has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Cowboys have averaged a total of 54 combined points in their last three games, 5.0 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 49.0.
- Dallas has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Dallas has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson: Questionable (Ankle), OT Jason Peters: Out (Toe), G Brandon Brooks: Out (Torn Left Achilles), FS Rodney McLeod: Out (Knee), OT Lane Johnson: Out (Ankle), CB Darius Slay: Questionable (Concussion), TE Richard Rodgers: Questionable (Shin), DT Hassan Ridgeway: Out (Biceps), CB Cre’Von LeBlanc: Out (Ankle), TE Josh Perkins: Out (Upper Body), OLB Nathan Gerry: Out (Ankle), P Cameron Johnston: Questionable (Head), DE Josh Sweat: Questionable (Wrist), CB Avonte Maddox: Out (Knee), CB Craig James: Out (Shoulder), G Sua Opeta: Out (Back), OT Andre Dillard: Out (Biceps), WR Jalen Reagor: Questionable (Ankle), RB Jason Huntley: Questionable (Illness), OT Jack Driscoll: Out (Knee (mcl)), LB Davion Taylor: Out (Knee), CB Grayland Arnold: Questionable (Hamstring)
Cowboys: P Chris Jones: Out (Abdomen), OT Tyron Smith: Out (Neck), G Zack Martin: Out (Calf), OT Cameron Erving: Out (Knee), OT La’el Collins: Out (Hip), ILB Justin March: Out (Undisclosed), RB Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Calf), CB Rashard Robinson: Questionable (Knee), QB Dak Prescott: Out (Ankle), DT Antwaun Woods: Questionable (Ankle), FS Xavier Woods: Questionable (Ribs), CB Deante Burton: Out (Shoulder), TE Blake Jarwin: Out (Acl), OLB Leighton Vander Esch: Doubtful (Ankle), WR Michael Gallup: Questionable (Hip), SS Steven Parker: Out (Ankle), DT Trysten Hill: Out (Acl), OT Mitch Hyatt: Out (Knee), CB Saivion Smith: Out (Undisclosed), LB Azur Kamara: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction