AFC North rivals meet when the Cleveland Browns (10-5) host the Pittsburgh Steelers (12-3) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 FirstEnergy Stadium. Cleveland is favored by a touchdown. An over/under of 42.5 is set for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland is just 6-9 against the spread.
- The Browns have a split ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 7.0 points.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in eight out of 15 outings this season (53.3%).
- The Browns have put an average of 25.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 6.4 more than the 19.2 the Steelers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Cleveland score at least 25.6 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.2 points.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Eight Pittsburgh’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (53.3% of its opportunities).
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 9-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- The Steelers average points scored this season (26.3) and the Browns points allowed (26.5) are within 0.2 points of each other.
- Pittsburgh is 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread when they score at least 26.3 points this season.
- When Cleveland allows opposing offenses to put 26.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-2 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
|Steelers (+7)||Over (42.5)||Steelers 27 Browns 22|
- The Browns and their opponents have scored no less than 42.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 15 outings (66.7%) this season.
- In 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this season, Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to score more than 42.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.4 more points per game (51.9) than this game’s total of 42.5 points.
- The Browns and the Steelers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 more points per game than the point total of 42.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Browns have had set in matchups this year is 9.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Steelers this season is 3.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Browns vs Steelers: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh holds a 3-2 advantage over Cleveland in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Steelers have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Browns. Pittsburgh has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 119 points while Cleveland put up 80.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/18/2020||Steelers||Steelers||-3.00||50.00||-175||+150||277-220 PIT||38-7 PIT|
|12/1/2019||Browns||Steelers||-1||40||-120||+105||323-279 PIT||20-13 PIT|
|11/14/2019||Browns||Browns||-3||41.5||-152||+133||293-236 CLE||21-7 CLE|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||421-237 PIT||33-18 PIT|
|9/9/2018||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||472-327 PIT||21-21 tie|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Cleveland. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Browns total over the last three games is 8.8 points more than the 42.5 total given for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Pittsburgh has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Steelers total over the last three games is 3.2 points greater than the 42.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Browns: OT Chris Hubbard: Out (Knee), WR Jarvis Landry: Out (Illness), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), LS Charley Hughlett: Out (Illness), ILB B.J. Goodson: Out (Illness), WR Rashard Higgins: Out (Illness), WR Taywan Taylor: Out (Neck), WR Ryan Switzer: Out (Illness), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), SS Ronnie Harrison Jr.: Out (Shoulder), G Wyatt Teller: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), ILB Tae Davis: Questionable (Ankle), WR KhaDarel Hodge: Out (Illness), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), ILB Sione Takitaki: Questionable (Ankle), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones: Out (Illness), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), C Nick Harris: Questionable (Knee), LB Jacob Phillips: Out (Illness), OT Jedrick Wills Jr.: Questionable (Illness), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps), S Elijah Benton: Out (Illness)
Steelers: K Chris Boswell: Questionable (Groin), OT Matt Feiler: Out (Pectoral), OLB Bud Dupree: Out (Knee (acl)), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), RB Trey Edmunds: Out (Hamstring), FS Marcus Allen: Questionable (Neck), OLB Olasunkanmi Adeniyi: Questionable (Shoulder), ILB Robert Spillane: Out (Knee), TE Zach Gentry: Out (Knee), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Out (Ankle), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl), RB Anthony McFarland Jr.: Questionable (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis