The Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) are expected to keep their 10-game winning streak alive as they are massively favored by 27.5 points against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-7-1) on Monday, December 21, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. The over/under is set at 47.5.
- Game Day: Monday, December 21, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 against the spread.
- Most of Pittsburgh’s games this year — six out of 10 — have hit the over (60%).
- The Steelers average points scored this season (29.8) and the Bengals points allowed (27) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27 points.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Six Cincinnati’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its outings).
- Cincinnati has a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The Bengals have averaged 3.9 more points this season (21.3) than the Steelers have allowed (17.4).
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 21.3 points this season.
- Pittsburgh is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.4 points.
|Bengals (+27.5)||Over (47.5)||Steelers 32 Bengals 16|
- In 40% of their opportunities this season (four of 10 chances), the Steelers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 47.5 points.
- The Bengals and their opponents have added up to score at least 47.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (five of 10 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (51.1) than this game’s total of 47.5 points.
- The Steelers and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 3.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set in this outing.
- The Steelers’ average point total in matchups this year is 47.2, 0.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Steelers vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh holds an edge against Cincinnati over the last five meetings between these two teams, recording a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Bengals, the Steelers have a 3-0 record against the spread. Pittsburgh has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 123 points while Cincinnati scored 57.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/15/2020||Steelers||Steelers||-6.50||45.50||-295||+255||377-324 PIT||36-10 PIT|
|11/24/2019||Steelers||Bengals||-6||37||-250||+215||339-244 PIT||16-10 PIT|
|9/30/2019||Steelers||Steelers||-3.5||45||-182||+160||326-175 PIT||27-3 PIT|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||343-196 PIT||16-13 PIT|
|10/14/2018||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||481-275 PIT||28-21 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- Pittsburgh has hit under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 39.7 combined points in their last three games, 7.8 less than this game’s over/under of 47.5.
- Cincinnati is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 42 combined points over their last three games, 5.5 fewer than this game’s over/under of 47.5.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks