- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- Baltimore has a 3-3-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens have a split ATS record of 3-3-1 when favored by at least 2.0 points.
- The Ravens, on average, score 9.6 more points per game this season (29) than the Colts allow (19.4).
- In games where Baltimore score at least 29 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Indianapolis defense allows 19.4 points or fewer this year, the Colts have accumulated a 3-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Colts are 4-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.0 points.
- Four Indianapolis’ seven games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its outings).
- The Colts, on average, score 9.4 more points per game this season (28.3) than the Ravens allow (18.9).
- Indianapolis is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread when they score at least 28.3 points this season.
- Baltimore is 4-0 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.9 points.
|Colts (+2)||Over (47.5)||Ravens 25 Colts 23|
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to record more than 47.5 points in 71.4% of their games this season (five of seven opportunities).
- Indianapolis has played in three games this year (out of seven total matchups — 42.9% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Colts combine to average 9.8 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.2 fewer points per game (38.3) than this game’s total of 47.5 points.
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in matchups this season is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Colts games this year have averaged an over/under of 47.7 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Ravens vs Colts: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis holds a 3-2 advantage over Baltimore in the last five meetings between these two teams. Indianapolis outscored Baltimore 94-78 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/23/2017||Ravens||323-296 BAL||23-16 BAL|
|10/5/2014||Colts||432-287 IND||20-13 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Ravens have averaged a total of 46.7 combined points in their last three games, 0.8 less than this game’s over/under of 47.5.
- Baltimore has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Baltimore has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Colts have averaged a total of 58.3 combined points in their last three games, 10.8 greater than this game’s total of 47.5.
- Indianapolis has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Indianapolis has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
Ravens: RB Mark Ingram II: Questionable (Ankle), OLB L.J. Fort: Out (Covid-19), TE Xavier Grimble: Out (Undisclosed), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), WR Chris Moore: Questionable (Thigh), OLB Matthew Judon: Out (Covid-19), CB Marlon Humphrey: Out (Illness), OLB Tyus Bowser: Out (Covid-19), CB Anthony Averett: Out (Shoulder), FS DeShon Elliott: Out (Covid-19), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Out (Covid-19), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), LB Patrick Queen: Out (Covid-19), LB Malik Harrison: Out (Covid-19), G Tyre Phillips: Out (Ankle)
Colts: WR T.Y. Hilton: Questionable (Groin), C Ryan Kelly: Questionable (Knee), TE Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), DE Kemoko Turay: Out (Ankle), RB Jordan Wilkins: Questionable (Groin), OLB Matthew Adams: Questionable (Ankle), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), WR Ashton Dulin: Questionable (Knee), RB Jonathan Taylor: Questionable (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks