- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco is just 5-8 against the spread.
- The 49ers are just 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- San Francisco’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 13 opportunities this season (53.8%).
- The average points per game output for the 49ers this season, 23.1, is 7.7 fewer than the 30.8 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where San Francisco score at least 23.1 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Dallas defense allows 30.8 points or fewer this year, the Cowboys have pieced together a 2-4 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Seven Dallas’ 13 games this year have gone over the point total (53.8% of its outings).
- Dallas has a losing 3-10 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Cowboys average points scored this season (22.9) and the 49ers points allowed (23.9) are within one point of each other.
- Dallas is 4-2 overall and 2-4 against the spread when they score at least 22.9 points this season.
- When San Francisco allows opposing offenses to put 23.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|49ers (-2.5)||Over (45)||49ers 27 Cowboys 23|
- The average total the 49ers have had set in matchups this season is 2.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged an over/under of 53.7 points, 8.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under (45.0 points) in 46.2% of their games this year (six of 13 opportunities).
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to score at least 45.0 points in 61.5% of their games this season (eight of 13 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 more point per game (46) than this matchup’s total of 45.0 points.
- The 49ers and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 9.7 more points per game than the point total of 45.0 set in this game.
49ers vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas has an edge against San Francisco in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 143 points while San Francisco notched 101.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/22/2017||49ers||501-290 DAL||40-10 DAL|
|10/2/2016||49ers||428-295 DAL||24-17 DAL|
|9/7/2014||Cowboys||382-319 DAL||28-17 SF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- San Francisco is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for San Francisco. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.3 points over their last three games, 1.3 more than the 45.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Dallas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Dallas has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Cowboys total over the last three games is 3.3 points greater than the 45.0 total listed for this matchup.
49ers: G Tom Compton: Out (Concussion), ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), CB Jamar Taylor: Out (Knee (acl)), DB Johnathan Cyprien: Out (Hamstring), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), CB K’Waun Williams: Questionable (Ankle), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Out (Toe), C Hroniss Grasu: Questionable (Knee), OLB Mark Nzeocha: Questionable (Quadriceps), RB Raheem Mostert: Questionable (Ankle), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), TE George Kittle: Out (Foot), DT D.J. Jones: Questionable (Ankle), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), ILB Fred Warner: Questionable (Shoulder), CB Emmanuel Moseley: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), WR Deebo Samuel: Out (Hamstring), CB Ken Webster: Out (Hamstring), RB JaMycal Hasty: Out (Collarbone)
Cowboys: P Chris Jones: Out (Abdomen), OT Tyron Smith: Out (Neck), G Zack Martin: Out (Calf), OT Cameron Erving: Out (Knee), OT La’el Collins: Out (Hip), QB Dak Prescott: Out (Ankle), CB Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs), CB Chidobe Awuzie: Out (Illness), TE Blake Jarwin: Out (Acl), SS Steven Parker: Out (Ankle), DT Trysten Hill: Out (Acl), OT Mitch Hyatt: Out (Knee), SS Donovan Wilson: Questionable (Groin), LB Azur Kamara: Out (Undisclosed), CB Trevon Diggs: Out (Broken Foot)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Washington Football Team at Las Vegas Betting Analysis
- NFL Week 13 Odds: Patriots vs Bills Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Jacksonville Jaguars vs LA Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Colts vs Texans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Week 13: Baltimore vs Pittsburgh Odds, Analysis & Prediction