The Seattle Seahawks (5-0) are 3.5-point favorites as they aim to extend their five-game winning streak in a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (4-2) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. The contest’s over/under is set at 56.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Most of Seattle’s games this year — three out of five — have gone over the point total (60%).
- Seattle has compiled a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are 3-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 33.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 15.1 more than the 18.7 the Cardinals have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 33.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 18.7 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have put together a 3-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Most of Arizona’s games this year — five out of six — have failed to go over the point total (83.3%).
- Arizona has put together a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Seahawks defense has allowed 27 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.7 the Cardinals have scored.
- In games where Arizona scores at least 27.7 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 27 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
|Cardinals (+3.5)||Under (56.5)||Seahawks 28 Cardinals 27|
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in matchups this season is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 10.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 56.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of five opportunities (60%) this year.
- The Cardinals have played in zero games this year (out of six total matchups — 0% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 56.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 more points per game (61.5) than this game’s total of 56.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.8 less points per game (45.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 56.5 points.
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against Arizona over the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Seahawks and Cardinals are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Seattle outscored Arizona 111-104 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/22/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-8||51||-385||+320||412-224 ARI||27-13 ARI|
|9/29/2019||Seahawks||Cardinals||-5.5||49||-240||+205||340-321 SEA||27-10 SEA|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||291-198 SEA||27-24 SEA|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||331-263 SEA||20-17 SEA|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||296-259 SEA||26-24 ARI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 2.2 points more than the 56.5 total given for this matchup.
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Seattle has hit under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Cardinals have averaged a total of 46.7 combined points in their last three games, 9.8 fewer than this game’s over/under of 56.5.
- Arizona has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Arizona. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
Seahawks: G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Knee), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Hip), RB Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Shoulder), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Jamal Adams: Questionable (Groin), SS Lano Hill: Questionable (Back), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), OLB Rasheem Green: Out (Neck), CB D.J. Reed: Out (Pectoral), G Phil Haynes: Out (Hip), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), DT Anthony Rush: Questionable (Knee), TE Colby Parkinson: Out (Fractured Foot), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), LB Jordyn Brooks: Questionable (Knee), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
Cardinals: OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), G J.R. Sweezy: Out (Elbow), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral), TE Maxx Williams: Out (Ankle), OLB Kylie Fitts: Questionable (Hamstring), SS Jalen Thompson: Questionable (Ankle), DT Rashard Lawrence: Out (Calf)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2022 Baltimore Ravens Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2022 Buffalo Bills Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- 2022 NFL Betting Odds to Win Every Division and Early Picks
- NFL 2022 Atlanta Falcons Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2022 Arizona Cardinals Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Analysis: How to Evaluate the Odds
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC West Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Carolina Interested in Jimmy G. and Baker Mayfield
- NFL Betting Tips on How to Handicap the 2022-23 Offseason
- NFL Rumors: Broncos’ Jerry Jeudy May Avoid Suspension
- 2022 NFL Season Wins Totals to Must Bet On: Ten Picks to Choose From
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season: Possible Divisions Winners
- Early NFL Conference Championships Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- NFL Rumors: Seattle Most Likely Spot For Baker Mayfield?
- Early 2022-23 NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: Which Teams Will Make the Postseason
- NFL Betting Predictions That Could Impact the Upcoming Season After the 2022 Draft
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: 2022 Bold Moves That Could Shift the Odds
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Who Will the Jaguars Choose As their Top Pick
- NFL Betting Rumors: Jaguars’ 1st Pick Travon Walker, Lions After Aidan Hutchinson
- Early NFL Bold Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Steelers Looking for New QB, Steven Nelson Linked to Houston
- 2022 NFL Draft Betting Predictions That You Should Consider Before Wagering
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Baker Mayfield and Tyrann Mathieu Still Looking for a Team
- Trading NFL Trades, Rumors, Free Agents – Last Update of March
- NFL Betting News and Rumors for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- 2022 NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Top Quarterback Picks
- 2022 NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Top Five Picks and Odds
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Props & Betting Options to Must Wager On
- Super Bowl 56 Picks & Predictions: LA Rams vs Bengals
- NFL Quarterbacks Super Bowl Prop Odds Betting Analysis
- NFL Touchdowns and Scoring Super Bowl Prop Odds Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: Joe Burrow vs Matthew Stafford QB Matchup
- NFL Best and Worst Super Bowl Prop Odds & Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Halftime Odds & Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Guide: Over/Under Total Expert Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl MVP Betting Analysis: Cooper Kupp, Aron Donald, Ja’Marr Chase Odds Favorites
- NFL Receiving Super Bowl Prop Odds & Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: What the Bengals Have to Do to Win Against the Rams
- NFL 2021-22 Super Bowl Against the Spread Betting Pick
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Props: Best Options to Wager On
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: What the Rams Needs to Do to Win versus the Bengals
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: Trends and Stats Worth Looking At for Both Teams
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: LA Rams Money Line Pick
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Tips: Analysis of Early vs Late Bets
- NFL Special Props: Hall of Fame Elections and Super Bowl Betting Options
- Odds On Cincinnati Bengals Winning the Super Bowl
- Odds On Los Angeles Rams Winning the Super Bowl
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Guide: How to Make Winning Picks
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Odds: Four of the Worst Bets You Should Avoid
- NFL Pro Bowl Betting Odds: AFC vs NFC Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: Superstar Players That Couldn’t Make It to the Big Game
- NFL Betting Analysis of the 2021-22 Best Five Non-QB Rookies
- 2021-22 NFL Season Betting Awards Picks: MVP, Offensive , Defensive, Rookie, Coach of the Year
- NFL Super Bowl Props Worth Betting On: 5 Options You Should Keep in Mind
- Updated Super Bowl Betting Odds After Conference Championship Games
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: Analysis of Past Performances to Make Winning Bets
- Super Bowl Betting Recap of the Highest Scoring Games in the NFL History
- Early NFL Super Bowl O/U Betting Pick, Odds & Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis of the Last 10 Bowl Matches
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update: NFC Representative, LA Rams Odds to Win
- Top 2021-22 NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Betting Analysis
- Early Week Pro Bowl Game Betting Preview
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update: Key Players Injuries Worth Considering
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update: AFC Representative, Cincinnati Bengals Odds to Win
- NFL Playoffs Odds: 49ers vs Rams Conference Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Bengals vs Chiefs Conference Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Last Second Conference Round Betting Predictions
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Conference Championship Betting Trends Worth Considering
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: Perfect Match if the Big Game Was Next Weekend
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update Heading Into Conference Championship Round
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Props: Best and Worst Options to Wager On
- NFL 2021-22 Conference Championship Upset Betting Picks
- Four NFL Super Bowl Betting Options to Improve Your Winnings
- NFL Conference Round Betting Info: Kickoff Times, TV Schedule and Spreads
- NFL 2021-22 Conference Championship Against the Spread Betting Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Conference Championship Round SU Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Rumors: Aaron Rodgers To Decide Future Before Free Agency
- AFC Championship Game Opening Odds: Bengals vs Chiefs
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis: Superstars That Never Made it to the Big Game
- NFC Championship Game Early Odds: 49ers vs Rams
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis: Top Scoring Matches in History So Far
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Latest Divisional Round Betting Predictions for Weekend Matches
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Rams vs Buccaneers Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Bills vs Chiefs Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Divisional Round: 49ers vs Packers | NFL Odds for the Game
- NFL Divisional Round: Bengals vs Titans | NFL Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: Picks of Possible Divisional Round Upsets
- NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: NFC Conference Championship Possible Matches
- NFL Divisional Round Betting Info: Kickoff Times, TV Schedule and Spreads
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: Perfect Match that All Fans Want to See
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update Heading Into Divisional Round
- NFL Playoffs Betting Tips: How to Handicap Divisional Round Matches
- NFL Divisional: Bucs Could Be Without 3 Key Offensive Starters Vs. Rams
- NFL Playoffs Betting: Early Divisional Matches Odds & Analysis
- NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: NFC Championship Odds Update