The Seattle Seahawks (11-4) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup with the San Francisco 49ers (6-9) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at State Farm Stadium. Seattle is a 4.5-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 46.5 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Just nine of Seattle’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
- Seattle is 8-7 against the spread.
- The Seahawks are just 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 28.9 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 4.6 more than the 24.3 the 49ers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 28.9 points this season, they are 6-2 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the San Francisco defense allows 24.3 points or fewer this year, the 49ers have put together a 6-2 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
49ers Betting Insights
- Just eight of San Francisco’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (46.7% of its outings).
- San Francisco has put together a losing 6-9 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The 49ers average points scored this season (23.5) and the Seahawks points allowed (23.2) are within 0.3 points of each other.
- San Francisco is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread when they score at least 23.5 points this season.
- Seattle is 6-2 overall and 4-4 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.2 points.
|49ers (+4.5)||Over (46.5)||Seahawks 27 49ers 23|
- The average point total in Seahawks games this season is 5.6 more points than the total of 46.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the 49ers this year is 1.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored at least 46.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 15 opportunities (60%) this season.
- San Francisco has played in five games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 46.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the 49ers combine to average 5.9 more points per game than the over/under of 46.5 set for this matchup.
- The Seahawks and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 more point per game than the point total of 46.5 set in this game.
Seahawks vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle has an edge against San Francisco in the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the 49ers, the Seahawks have a 2-1 record against the spread. Seattle outscored San Francisco 151-119 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Seahawks||Seahawks||-1.00||54.50||-114||+100||351-350 SF||37-27 SEA|
|12/29/2019||49ers||Seahawks||-3||47||-180||+155||398-348 SF||26-21 SF|
|11/11/2019||49ers||49ers||-6.5||47||-265||+230||336-302 SEA||27-24 SEA|
|12/16/2018||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||385-351 SEA||26-23 SF|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||452-331 SF||43-16 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks have averaged a total of 35.7 combined points over their last three games, 10.8 less than this matchup’s total of 46.5.
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- Seattle has hit under the total three times in their last three games.
- The 49ers have averaged a total of 48 combined points over their last three games, 1.5 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 46.5.
- San Francisco is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- San Francisco has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Seahawks: G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Neck), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Commissioner Exempt List), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Core), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), FS Damarious Randall: Questionable (Foot), CB Quinton Dunbar: Questionable (Knee), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), CB Tre Flowers: Questionable (Hamstring), OT Jamarco Jones: Out (Groin), RB Bo Scarbrough: Out (Hamstring), G Phil Haynes: Out (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Out (Knee), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), CB Jayson Stanley: Questionable (Hamstring), RB DeeJay Dallas: Questionable (Ankle), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
49ers: QB Josh Johnson: Out (Illness), OT Trent Williams: Out (Elbow), CB Richard Sherman: Out (Calf), G Tom Compton: Out (Concussion), ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), DE Dion Jordan: Questionable (Knee), CB Jamar Taylor: Out (Knee (acl)), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), FS Jimmie Ward: Questionable (Concussion), WR Kevin White: Out (Illness), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Out (Toe), C Hroniss Grasu: Out (Illness), RB Raheem Mostert: Out (Ankle), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), LS Taybor Pepper: Out (Illness), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), DE Jordan Willis: Out (Ankle), WR Trent Taylor: Out (Illness), QB Nick Mullens: Out (Elbow), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), FS Tarvarius Moore: Questionable (Ankle), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), WR Deebo Samuel: Out (Hamstring), OT Justin Skule: Questionable (Knee), CB Ken Webster: Out (Hamstring), WR Shawn Poindexter: Out (Undisclosed), WR Brandon Aiyuk: Out (Ankle), RB JaMycal Hasty: Out (Collarbone), DT Javon Kinlaw: Questionable (Knee), TE Charlie Woerner: Out (Illness), TE Chase Harrell: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis