Oddsmakers give the Seattle Seahawks (6-3) the edge when they host the Arizona Cardinals (6-3) on Thursday, November 19, 2020 in a matchup between NFC West rivals at CenturyLink Field. Seattle is favored by 3.0 points. The over/under is set at 58.5 for the contest.
- Game Day: Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Seattle has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have an even ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 32.2 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 8.9 more than the 23.3 the Cardinals have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Seattle is 4-2 and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 23.3 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have accumulated a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Just five of Arizona’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- Arizona has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Cardinals average points scored this season (29.6) and the Seahawks points allowed (29.6) are exactly the same.
- Arizona is 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 29.6 points this season.
- Seattle is 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.6 points.
|Seahawks (-3)||Under (58.5)||Seahawks 31 Cardinals 26|
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in matchups this year is 3.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Cardinals games this season is 5.6 less points than the point total of 58.5 in this outing.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 58.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of nine games (66.7%) this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have added up to score at least 58.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (three of nine chances).
- The two teams average a combined 3.3 more points per game (61.8) than this game’s over/under of 58.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 5.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 58.5 set for this game.
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against Arizona in the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Cardinals have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Seahawks. Seattle has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 121 points while Arizona notched 115.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/25/2020||Seahawks||Cardinals||-3.50||56.00||-177||+155||572-519 SEA||37-34 ARI|
|12/22/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-8||51||-385||+320||412-224 ARI||27-13 ARI|
|9/29/2019||Seahawks||Cardinals||-5.5||49||-240||+205||340-321 SEA||27-10 SEA|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||291-198 SEA||27-24 SEA|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||331-263 SEA||20-17 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Seattle has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 1.8 points more than the 58.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Arizona has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Arizona has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 7.5 points greater than the 58.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Seahawks: TE Greg Olsen: Questionable (Foot), OLB K.J. Wright: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Questionable (Core), DE Damontre Moore: Out (Suspension), DE Benson Mayowa: Questionable (Ankle), RB Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), WR Tyler Lockett: Questionable (Knee), CB Quinton Dunbar: Questionable (Knee), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), G Ethan Pocic: Questionable (Concussion), CB Shaquill Griffin: Questionable (Hamstring), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), G Kyle Fuller: Questionable (Ankle), RB Chris Carson: Questionable (Foot), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), G Phil Haynes: Questionable (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Questionable (Hand), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), DT Bryan Mone: Out (Ankle), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
Cardinals: DE Corey Peters: Questionable (Knee), OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), CB Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral), NT Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Maxx Williams: Questionable (Ankle), RB Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Ankle), OLB De’Vondre Campbell: Questionable (Calf), CB Kevin Peterson: Out (Concussion), OT Justin Murray: Questionable (Hand), FS Charles Washington: Questionable (Groin), OLB Haason Reddick: Questionable (Neck), FS Budda Baker: Questionable (Groin), TE Darrell Daniels: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Isaiah Irving: Out (Back), DE Zach Allen: Out (Ankle), SS Jalen Thompson: Questionable (Shoulder), DT Rashard Lawrence: Questionable (Calf), DL Leki Fotu: Out (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
- Seahawks vs Washington MNF | Predictions & Preview Game
- Five Betting Reasons of Why An NFC Team Will Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting Odds: Sure Losers Week 13
- Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots Betting Preview – NFL Week 12 Odds
- Carolina Panthers vs Miami Dolphins Betting Preview – NFL Week 12 Odds