Are you an NFL betting enthusiast that loves using statistical data in conjunction with some of your other betting methods? Do you feel the need to use more statistical information to help with your betting selections or are you simply a fan of today’s ever-growing analytics genre? Well…if you answered ‘yes’ to any of the aforementioned questions, then you’re in luck! Thanks to the expert statistical analysis you’re about to get on which teams I expect to cover the spread at a high rate in 2015, you could be well on your way toward making a series of smart NFL bets over the course of the coming campaign long before the regular season gets started this fall.
Okay, with all of that said and NFL mini-camps taking place all over the country, let’s get started.
A dozen teams recorded at least nine ATS victories in 2014 and I believe that at least eight of these teams will do so again in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Update: Most Important Changes in the Odds
- NFL Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Minnesota Vikings at Carolina Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Washington Football Team Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Rams vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Overseas Matchup: Miami vs Jacksonville at London Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 SU Betting Picks & Analysis