Are you an NFL betting enthusiast that loves using statistical data in conjunction with some of your other betting methods? Do you feel the need to use more statistical information to help with your betting selections or are you simply a fan of today’s ever-growing analytics genre? Well…if you answered ‘yes’ to any of the aforementioned questions, then you’re in luck! Thanks to the expert statistical analysis you’re about to get on which teams I expect to cover the spread at a high rate in 2015, you could be well on your way toward making a series of smart NFL bets over the course of the coming campaign long before the regular season gets started this fall.
Okay, with all of that said and NFL mini-camps taking place all over the country, let’s get started.
A dozen teams recorded at least nine ATS victories in 2014 and I believe that at least eight of these teams will do so again in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions