- Game Day: Sunday, October 4, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in two out of three opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread.
- The Steelers are 2-1 ATS when favored by at least 1.0 point.
- The Steelers average points scored this season (26.7) and the Titans points allowed (24.7) are within two points of each other.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 26.7 points this season, they are 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 1-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.7 points.
Titans Betting Insights
- Two Tennessee’s three games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its outings).
- Tennessee has a losing 0-3 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 0-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- The Titans have averaged 7.4 more points this season (26.7) than the Steelers have allowed (19.3).
- Tennessee is 2-0 overall and 0-2 against the spread when they score at least 26.7 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 19.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
|Titans (+1)||Over (47)||Titans 28 Steelers 20|
- The average over/under the Steelers have had set in matchups this season is 1.0 less point than this outing’s point total.
- Titans games this year have averaged an over/under of 51.3 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 47.0 points in 66.7% of their outings this season (two of three opportunities).
- The Titans have played in two games this season (out of three total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 47.0 points.
- The Steelers and the Titans combine to average 6.4 more points per game than the over/under of 47.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 less points per game (44) than this game’s over/under of 47.0 points.
Steelers vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh has an edge against Tennessee over the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. Pittsburgh outscored Tennessee 137-100 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/16/2017||Steelers||349-316 PIT||40-17 PIT|
|11/17/2014||Titans||386-312 PIT||27-24 PIT|
|9/8/2013||Steelers||229-194 TEN||16-9 TEN|
|10/11/2012||Titans||412-359 PIT||26-23 TEN|
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Titans: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Underdog Teams Betting Analysis That Could Surprise & Win the Super Bowl
- New Orleans vs Seattle MNF | 2021 NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis