Unlike most years that have been hellishly boring due to soft competition, the race for the 2014-15 NFL MVP was kind of fun, in retrospect. Aaron Rodgers, the eventual winner, was clearly in a class of his own, but looking at the competition posed by do-all defender J.J. Watt and the mercurial Tom Brady, it was very difficult to pick one person without second-guessing yourself. Hopefully, the NFL betting odds to win the 2015-16 NFL MVP Award will provide similar, if not better, excitement for us. As the new season dawns in the near horizon, here is an early look at the NFL players poised to make a strong case for the MVP Honors this year.
Being the defending winner of the award and with the 2015 preseason rankings placing him as the No. 2 player in the Top 100 list of best NFL players, you don’t need to be a Green Bay fan to recognize that Rodgers is the real deal and he is here to stay. Assuming he can keep himself healthy to play most (all) games in the regular season and help his team to go it deep in the playoffs, I don’t see a reason why he shouldn’t claim the title for the third time in five years.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors: Broncos’ Jerry Jeudy May Avoid Suspension
- 2022 NFL Season Wins Totals to Must Bet On: Ten Picks to Choose From
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season: Possible Divisions Winners
- Early NFL Conference Championships Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- NFL Rumors: Seattle Most Likely Spot For Baker Mayfield?
- Early 2022-23 NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: Which Teams Will Make the Postseason
- NFL Betting Predictions That Could Impact the Upcoming Season After the 2022 Draft
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: 2022 Bold Moves That Could Shift the Odds
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Who Will the Jaguars Choose As their Top Pick
- NFL Betting Rumors: Jaguars’ 1st Pick Travon Walker, Lions After Aidan Hutchinson
- Early NFL Bold Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Steelers Looking for New QB, Steven Nelson Linked to Houston
- 2022 NFL Draft Betting Predictions That You Should Consider Before Wagering
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Baker Mayfield and Tyrann Mathieu Still Looking for a Team
- Trading NFL Trades, Rumors, Free Agents – Last Update of March