The NFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs features a showdown between the Washington Football Team (7-9) (who are 8.5-point underdogs) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) on January 9, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. An over/under of 45.5 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Saturday, January 9, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has compiled a 9-7 record against the spread this season.
- Tampa Bay has an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Most of Tampa Bay’s games this year — nine out of 16 — have gone over the point total (56.2%).
- This year, Tampa Bay puts up 10.2 more points per game (30.8) than Washington allows (20.6).
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when it scores at least 30.8 points.
- When Washington allows opponents to score no more than 20.9 points, it has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has compiled an 8-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- Just 10 of Washington’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (31.2% of its outings).
- Washington averages 20.9 points per game, comparable to the 22.2 per outing Tampa Bay allows.
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 20.9 points.
- Tampa Bay has a 6-2 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall in games when it surrenders 30.8 points or less.
- 12 of Tampa Bay’s games have gone over 45.5 points this season (75% of matchups).
- Washington has played four games this year that ended with a point total over 45.5 points (25% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 51.7 points per game, 6.2 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Combined, these teams surrender 42.8 points per game, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- Tampa Bay’s matchups this year have an average total of 52.9, 7.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
- Washington has a 41.5-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 4.0 fewer points than this game’s total.
Tampa Bay vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Washington holds the edge with a 3-2 record over Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay put up 99 points in those five outings compared to Washington’s 94.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/11/2018||Buccaneers||501-286 TB||16-3 WAS|
|10/25/2015||Washington||479-355 TB||31-30 WAS|
|11/16/2014||Washington||329-322 TB||27-7 TB|
|9/30/2012||Buccaneers||474-373 WAS||24-22 WAS|
|12/12/2010||Washington||399-365 WAS||17-16 TB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tampa Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score an average of 61 points over its last three games, 15.5 more than the 45.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- Washington has gone under the total three times in the last three contests.
- Washington has averaged a total of 34 combined points over its last three games, 11.5 fewer than this game’s total of 45.5.
Buccaneers: RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), WR Cyril Grayson: Out (Undisclosed), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), RB Kenjon Barner: Out (Undisclosed), OLB Shaquil Barrett: Out (Illness), WR Mike Evans: Questionable (Knee), C A.Q. Shipley: Out (Neck), NT Steve McLendon: Out (Illness), RB LeSean McCoy: Questionable (Undisclosed), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), CB Carlton Davis: Questionable (Groin), DE Jeremiah Ledbetter: Questionable (Calf), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Devin White: Out (Illness)
Washington: ILB Kevin Pierre-Louis: Questionable (Ankle), FS Deshazor Everett: Out (Chest), DT Matt Ioannidis: Out (Bicep), OLB Ryan Anderson: Out (Knee), TE Temarrick Hemingway: Out (Wrist), ILB Reuben Foster: Out (Knee), SS Landon Collins: Out (Torn Achilles), OLB Thomas Davis Sr.: Questionable (Knee), WR Emanuel Hall: Out (Torn Achilles), WR Kelvin Harmon: Out (Torn Acl), CB Greg Stroman: Out (Foot), RB Bryce Love: Out (Knee), ILB Shaun Dion Hamilton: Out (Elbow), QB Kyle Allen: Out (Ankle), OT Geron Christian Sr.: Out (Knee), OL Saahdiq Charles: Out (Knee), TE Thaddeus Moss: Out (Foot)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis