When you talk about failure in the NFL, it is usually the Oakland Raiders and the Jacksonville Jaguars that immediately come to mind. Those are easy teams to pick as being set up to fail, but it’s also fair to say that they have made some off-season moves that show that they are at the very last trying to crawl out of the cellar. Rather than looking at this as teams set up to fail, how about we consider teams that look set to take a rather large fall in 2015 NFL betting season. The one team that could really go either way this season is the Philadelphia Eagles. Chip Kelly will either prove to be an evil genius or a man who squandered the ridiculous amount of control that was handed to him. He has made more moves than a break dancer on speed, and there is a very definite possibility that this could all blow up in his face. It takes time for new players to gel, and with this many new guys on the squad, time is not a friend.
The San Francisco 49ers had a couple of very solid years under Jim Harbaugh, but the rumbles of discontent started to be heard before a snap was taken last season. There were talks of a divide in the locker room, with many feeling that Harbaugh had worn out his welcome. He is now in Michigan, leaving behind a team that seemingly offloaded its best talent for one reason or another. 2015 could prove to be a long year for the 49ers.
If you want to talk about poor choices and total mismanagement, you don’t have to look any further than the Cleveland Browns. Their decision to draft Johnny Manziel has proven to be a bad one, as he has been nothing but a distraction from day one. Bringing in Josh McCown as the potential starter for the coming season is another head scratcher, and basically guarantees that the Browns are going to fail once again.
Another team that has to have some genuine concerns coming into the season is the Denver Broncos. Peyton Manning started to look mortal last season, and you have to wonder how much gas he has left in the tank. While the Broncos may not end up being a total train wreck, there are few people, other than diehard fans, who see them being very competitive in the coming season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Update: Most Important Changes in the Odds
- NFL Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Minnesota Vikings at Carolina Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Washington Football Team Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Rams vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Overseas Matchup: Miami vs Jacksonville at London Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions