- Game Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston is just 3-7 against the spread.
- The Texans are just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- Houston has played in five games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- The Texans have averaged six fewer points per game this season (22.7) than the Lions have allowed (28.7).
- In games where Houston score at least 22.7 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- When the Detroit defense allows 28.7 points or fewer this year, the Lions have accumulated a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Lions Betting Insights
- Six Detroit’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its opportunities).
- Detroit has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The average points per game output for the Lions this season, 22.7, is 4.5 fewer than the 27.2 the Texans have given up in each contest.
- In games where Detroit scores at least 22.7 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Houston allows opposing offenses to put 27.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
|Lions (+3)||Under (51)||Lions 26 Texans 25|
- The Texans and their opponents have scored at least 51.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 games (50%) this season.
- Detroit has played in five games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 51.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.6 fewer points per game (45.4) than this matchup’s total of 51.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.9 points per game, 4.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Texans’ average point total in matchups this year is 49.9, 1.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Lions games this season have averaged a total of 51.4 points, 0.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Texans vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Houston holds an edge against Detroit in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-1 record in those games. Houston outscored Detroit 98-93 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/30/2016||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||289-269 DET||20-13 HOU|
|11/22/2012||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||525-501 DET||34-31 HOU|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Houston has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Houston has hit under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Texans average total over the last three games is 12.3 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Detroit has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Detroit has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 7.3 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Lions: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis: Top Scoring Matches in History So Far
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Latest Divisional Round Betting Predictions for Weekend Matches
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Rams vs Buccaneers Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Bills vs Chiefs Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Divisional Round: 49ers vs Packers | NFL Odds for the Game