Texans at Lions MyBookie’s Game of the Day with our Third annual Turkey Day Free Play. It’s a celebration of our favorite NFL day of the year, family fun good food and the best free betting experience of the year. To start the day off right we are offering up to $250 Risk Free on your first cash wager against the full game spread on the Texans at Lions game November 26th, at 12:30 pm EST click here to learn more about the 2020 Thanksgiving $250 Free Play.
- Game Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston is just 3-7 against the spread.
- The Texans are just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- Houston has played in five games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- The Texans have averaged six fewer points per game this season (22.7) than the Lions have allowed (28.7).
- In games where Houston score at least 22.7 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- When the Detroit defense allows 28.7 points or fewer this year, the Lions have accumulated a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Lions Betting Insights
- Six Detroit’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its opportunities).
- Detroit has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The average points per game output for the Lions this season, 22.7, is 4.5 fewer than the 27.2 the Texans have given up in each contest.
- In games where Detroit scores at least 22.7 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Houston allows opposing offenses to put 27.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
|Lions (+3)||Under (51)||Lions 26 Texans 25|
Before Turkey Day Free Play 2020 begins download our thanksgiving props sheet and add even more excitement to your holiday.
- The Texans and their opponents have scored at least 51.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 games (50%) this season.
- Detroit has played in five games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 51.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.6 fewer points per game (45.4) than this matchup’s total of 51.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.9 points per game, 4.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Texans’ average point total in matchups this year is 49.9, 1.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Lions games this season have averaged a total of 51.4 points, 0.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Texans vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Houston holds an edge against Detroit in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-1 record in those games. Houston outscored Detroit 98-93 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/30/2016||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||289-269 DET||20-13 HOU|
|11/22/2012||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||525-501 DET||34-31 HOU|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Houston has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Houston has hit under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Texans average total over the last three games is 12.3 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Detroit has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Detroit has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 7.3 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Lions: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season