The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-11) are an underdog by 7.5 points as they aim to halt an 11-game slide in a matchup with the Tennessee Titans (8-4) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The game’s point total is set at 52.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Most of Tennessee’s games this year — 10 out of 12 — have hit the over (83.3%).
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 29.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 29.9 the Titans have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 6-1 and 4-3 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-5 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.3 points.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Six Jacksonville’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Jacksonville has put together a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 20.9, is 6.3 fewer than the 27.2 the Titans have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.9 points this season, they are 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When Tennessee allows opposing offenses to put 27.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
|Titans (-7.5)||Over (52.5)||Titans 32 Jaguars 22|
- In 58.3% of their opportunities this year (seven of 12 chances), the Titans and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 52.5 points.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to score at least 52.5 points in 25% of their matchups this year (three of 12 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game (50.8) than this matchup’s total of 52.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 56.5 points per game, 4.0 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Titans games this season is 4.6 more points than the over/under of 52.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Jaguars games this season is 2.3 less points than the point total of 52.5 for this outing.
Titans vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Tennessee has an edge against Jacksonville in the past five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. The Jaguars have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Titans. Tennessee outscored Jacksonville 121-85 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/20/2020||Titans||Titans||-7.50||44.50||-315||+265||480-354 JAX||33-30 TEN|
|11/24/2019||Titans||Titans||-4.5||42.5||-230||+195||471-369 TEN||42-20 TEN|
|9/19/2019||Titans||Jaguars||-2||38||-125||+112||340-292 TEN||20-7 JAX|
|12/6/2018||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||426-255 TEN||30-9 TEN|
|9/23/2018||N/A||Jaguars||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||233-232 TEN||9-6 TEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 67 points in their last three games, 14.5 more than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Tennessee is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Tennessee has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 44.3 combined points in their last three games, 8.2 fewer than this matchup’s total of 52.5.
- Jacksonville has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three contests.
- Jacksonville has finished under the total one time in their last three outcomes.
Titans: OT Taylor Lewan: Out (Acl), DE Jadeveon Clowney: Out (Knee), OT Ty Sambrailo: Out (Undisclosed), WR Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion), CB Adoree’ Jackson: Questionable (Knee), TE Jonnu Smith: Questionable (Knee), ILB Jayon Brown: Out (Elbow), SS Dane Cruikshank: Out (Groin), P Trevor Daniel: Out (Illness), CB Kareem Orr: Out (Groin), CB Kristian Fulton: Out (Knee), CB Chris Jackson: Out (Illness), DT Teair Tart: Out (Suspended)
Jaguars: FB Bruce Miller: Out (Suspended), CB D.J. Hayden: Out (Knee), RB Chris Thompson: Out (Back), NT Abry Jones: Questionable (Ankle), C Brandon Linder: Questionable (Ankle), G Andrew Norwell: Out (Arm), K Josh Lambo: Out (Groin), OLB Kamalei Correa: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Sidney Jones IV: Questionable (Achilles), WR Dede Westbrook: Out (Knee), OLB Leon Jacobs: Out (Acl), WR Trey Quinn: Out (Hamstring), OLB Dakota Allen: Questionable (Ankle), DE Josh Allen: Out (Knee), RB Ryquell Armstead: Out (Illness), TE Josh Oliver: Out (Broken Foot), NT Dontavius Russell: Out (Hip), WR Laviska Shenault Jr.: Questionable (Thumb), DT DaVon Hamilton: Out (Knee), S Daniel Thomas: Out (Arm), CB C.J. Henderson: Out (Groin), CB Chris Claybrooks: Out (Groin), TE Ben Ellefson: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 7: Titans Turn Into A Contender
- NFL Week 8 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Week 8 Against The Spread Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Underdog Teams Betting Analysis That Could Surprise & Win the Super Bowl
- New Orleans vs Seattle MNF | 2021 NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction