Coming off a winning 9-7 season that saw them narrowly miss out on the NFL playoffs, Coach Andy Reid and the Kansas City Chiefs have their eyes set on an improved season, including a spot in the 2016 NFL playoffs. Are the positive offseason developments in Kansas City worthy of catapulting the Chiefs to January games? Well, let’s find some plausible answers in the expertly Kansas City season preview with NFL odds prepared for you below.
More importantly, NFL’s Draft expert Bryan Fischer gave Kansas City an overall grade of A- for their excellent draft picks in 2015, including CB Marcus Peters (#18 overall), C Mitch Morse (#49 overall), WR Chris Conley (#76 overall) and CB Steven Nelson (#98 overall). With the majority of the highly-ranked draftees likely to be integrated in the Chiefs’ system in 2015, some considerable improvements can be expected from the team, more so on offensive line.
Meanwhile, the Chiefs have a serviceable franchise quarterback in Alex Smith, a resourceful receiver in Jeremy Maclin (who was signed from the Eagles after his 85-catch, 1,318-yard, 10-TD performance in 2014), a solid runner in RB Jamal Charles and one of NFL’s best linebackers in Justin Houston (who led the league with 22 sacks last year). Added to the balanced variety of talent across Kansas City’s roster, there is certainly a lot to hope for in the 2015 Chiefs team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Update: Most Important Changes in the Odds
- NFL Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Minnesota Vikings at Carolina Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Washington Football Team Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Rams vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction