We hope you guys are all ready to place your bets for the big Monday night game this evening, with a lot of the money sure to be heading the way of the Pittsburgh Steelers. But right after this game ends, there is another pro football week on the horizon, though, so let’s take a look at some of the games and NFL Spreads that you might want to spend your winnings on this coming weekend.
Date/Time: Sunday, November 23, 4:05 PM
Location: CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WashingtonGame Odds: CARDINALS: +6½-110, OV 42 -110 SEAHAWKS: -6½-110, UN 42 -110Arguably the game of this coming week sees the surprising Arizona Cardinals travel to the surprisingly not very good Seattle Seahawks. The Super Bowl Champions have had a bit of a roller coaster season so far, and have only managed to compile a mediocre 6-4 record to date. Just as things were starting to look up for them, they took a tough loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. The Seahawks have been looking up at their NFC West rival Arizona Cardinals all season, and will need a win here if they hold any hope of winning the division. The Cardinals are going to have to ride backup QB Drew Stanton the rest of the way, with Carson Palmer out for the season, but the young man performed well enough last weekend in a big win over the Detroit Lions. The Seahawks have been made 6.5-point favorites.
Date/Time: Sunday, November 23, 4:25 PM
Location: Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, ColoradoGame Odds: DOLPHINS: +7-105, OV 49 ½ -110 BRONCOS: -7-115, UN 49 ½ -110One of the biggest surprises of the season came last weekend when the St. Louis Rams knocked off the Denver Broncos, holding them to 7 points in the process. To make matters worse, the Broncos lost a few of their top offensive weapons to injury, including Emmanuel Sanders, who was absolutely leveled while laying out to catch a Manning pass. They are going to be in tough again this weekend, as they welcome a Miami Dolphins team that is riding pretty high right now. They are coming off a nice win over the Buffalo Bills, and will not be paying any attention to the fact that they are coming into this one as 7-point dogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Update: Most Important Changes in the Odds
- NFL Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Betting Analysis – Week 6