The Dallas Cowboys (2-7) bring a four-game losing streak into a matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (4-5) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at U.S. Bank Stadium. Minnesota is a touchdown favorite in the game. The game’s point total is set at 48.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota’s games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Minnesota is 6-3 against the spread.
- The average points per game output for the Vikings this season, 26.2, is 6.0 fewer than the 32.2 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where Minnesota score at least 26.2 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Dallas defense allows 32.2 points or fewer this year, the Cowboys have pieced together a 0-4 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Just five of Dallas’ nine games this year have gone over the point total (44.4% of its opportunities).
- Dallas has a losing 1-8 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- The Cowboys have averaged 4.7 fewer points per game this season (22.7) than the Vikings have allowed (27.4).
- In games where Dallas scores at least 22.7 points this season, they are 2-2 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.4 points.
|Vikings (-7)||Over (48.5)||Vikings 34 Cowboys 20|
- The average point total in Vikings games this season is 5.2 more points than the over/under of 48.5 in this matchup.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged an over/under of 54.9 points, 6.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- In 77.8% of their opportunities this season (seven of nine chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 48.5 points.
- The Cowboys have played in four games this year (out of nine total matchups — 44.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 48.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 more points per game (48.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 48.5 points.
- The Vikings and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 11.1 more points per game than the point total of 48.5 set for this matchup.
Vikings vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds a 3-2 advantage over Minnesota in the past five meetings between these two squads. The Vikings are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Cowboys. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 113 points while Minnesota put up 104.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/10/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-3||47.5||-182||+160||443-364 DAL||28-24 MIN|
|12/1/2016||N/A||Vikings||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||318-264 MIN||17-15 DAL|
|11/3/2013||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||393-350 MIN||27-23 DAL|
|10/17/2010||N/A||Vikings||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||314-188 DAL||24-21 MIN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Minnesota has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- Minnesota has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Vikings average total over the last three games is 3.2 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Dallas is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Dallas has gone under the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Cowboys have averaged a total of 34.3 combined points in their last three games, 14.2 less than this game’s over/under of 48.5.
Vikings: SS George Iloka: Out (Acl), OLB Anthony Barr: Out (Pectoral), DE Danielle Hunter: Out (Back), CB Mike Hughes: Out (Neck), DT Hercules Mata’afa: Questionable (Ankle), CB Holton Hill: Out (Foot), CB Mark Fields II: Out (Chest), G Dru Samia: Out (Illness), ILB Cameron Smith: Out (Heart), TE Irv Smith Jr.: Questionable (Groin), C Garrett Bradbury: Questionable (Shoulder), DE Kenny Willekes: Out (Leg), OL Ezra Cleveland: Questionable (Ankle), CB Cameron Dantzler: Questionable (Concussion), S Myles Dorn: Out (Undisclosed)
Cowboys: P Chris Jones: Out (Abdomen), OT Tyron Smith: Out (Neck), G Zack Martin: Questionable (Undisclosed), DE Randy Gregory: Questionable (Illness), OT La’el Collins: Out (Hip), QB Dak Prescott: Out (Ankle), TE Blake Jarwin: Out (Acl), DT Trysten Hill: Out (Acl), OT Mitch Hyatt: Out (Knee), OT Brandon Knight: Questionable (Knee), DL Walter Palmore: Out (Illness), C Tyler Biadasz: Out (Hamstring), LB Azur Kamara: Out (Undisclosed), CB Trevon Diggs: Out (Broken Foot)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7