The New York Giants (1-7) are small, 2.5-point underdogs in a home NFC East matchup against the Washington Football Team (2-5) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 FedExField. The point total is set at 42.5 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has put together a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Washington’s games this year — four out of seven — have finished underthe point total (57.1%).
- Washington racks up 19 points per game, 5.9 fewer than New York gives up per outing (24.9).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it records at least 19 points.
- New York has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 18.1 points or less.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- Most of New York’s games this year — five out of eight — have finished underthe point total (62.5%).
- This year, New York averages 5.5 fewer points per game (18.1) than Washington surrenders (23.6).
- New York is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall in games when it puts up at least 18.1 points.
- This season, Washington has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 19 or fewer points.
|Football Team (-2.5)||Over (42.5)||Football Team 23 Giants 19|
- Washington’s games have gone over 42.5 points four times this season 57.1% of matchups).
- New York has played four games this year that ended with a combined score above 42.5 points (50% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 37.1 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 48.5 combined points per game, 6.0 more points than this contest’s total.
- Washington’s contests this year have an average total of 42.6, 0.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
- New York has a 43-point average over/under in its contests this season, 0.5 more points than this game’s point total.
Washington vs New York: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, New York has the edge with a 4-1 record over Washington. In those games against Washington, New York has a 2-1 record against the spread. New York outscored Washington 138-93 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/18/2020||Giants||Giants||-2.00||42.00||-130||+115||337-240 WAS||20-19 NYG|
|12/22/2019||Giants||Washington||-1||42||-120||+105||552-361 NYG||41-35 NYG|
|9/29/2019||Giants||Giants||-3.5||48||-175||+150||389-176 NYG||24-3 NYG|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Washington||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||402-288 NYG||40-16 NYG|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||360-303 WAS||20-13 WAS|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Washington is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Washington has gone under the total three times in their last three contests.
- Washington’s average total over the last three games is 6.8 points fewer than the 42.5 total given for this matchup.
- New York has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- New York has averaged a total of 43.3 combined points in its last three games, 0.8 greater than this matchup’s total of 42.5.
Washington: WR Dontrelle Inman: Questionable (Hamstring), SS Landon Collins: Out (Torn Achilles), G Michael Liedtke: Out (Shoulder), DT Matt Ioannidis: Out (Bicep), ILB Reuben Foster: Out (Knee), OT Geron Christian Sr.: Questionable (Knee), CB Greg Stroman: Out (Foot), WR Robert Foster: Out (Knee), WR Emanuel Hall: Out (Torn Achilles), WR Kelvin Harmon: Out (Torn Acl), RB Bryce Love: Out (Knee), WR Steven Sims Jr.: Questionable (Toe), WR Antonio Gandy-Golden: Out (Hamstring), TE Thaddeus Moss: Out (Foot), OL Saahdiq Charles: Out (Knee)
Giants: CB Logan Ryan: Questionable (Hip), RB Devonta Freeman: Questionable (Ankle), WR Sterling Shepard: Questionable (Shoulder), ILB Blake Martinez: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Cody Core: Out (Achillies), CB Brandon Williams: Questionable (Groin), FS Adrian Colbert: Out (Shoulder), WR C.J. Board: Questionable (Concussion), CB Ryan Lewis: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Saquon Barkley: Out (Torn Acl), G Will Hernandez: Out (Illness), OLB Lorenzo Carter: Out (Achilles), OLB Devante Downs: Questionable (Shoulder), WR David Sills V: Out (Foot), OLB Oshane Ximines: Out (Shoulder), S Xavier McKinney: Out (Foot), LB Tae Crowder: Out (Hamstring), DB Jaquarius Landrews: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Week 13 Odds: Patriots vs Bills Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Jacksonville Jaguars vs LA Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Washington Football Team at Las Vegas Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Colts vs Texans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Week 13: Baltimore vs Pittsburgh Odds, Analysis & Prediction