If you don’t know it by now, then you should know…the Minnesota Vikings (7-9 SU, 10-6 ATS) and San Francisco 49ers (8-8 SU, 5-11 ATS) are two teams headed in polar-opposite directions! The good news for mybookie.ag NFL betting gamblers is the fact that the direction of these two franchises are currently headed (which one would think would be Superbowl 50) in makes this Week 1 pairing a virtual lock selection.
The Vikings come into the 2015 NFL regular season looking like one of the best candidates to improve on their 2014 campaign while the Niners are heading into the new season looking to simply hold it together under their surprising choice for head coach, the inexperienced Jim Tomsula.
While Minnesota now has one of the league’s best young quarterbacks in second-year star Teddy Bridgewater, the 49ers are hoping that their signal-caller, Colin Kaepernick can get back to playing competent football after taking a huge step (okay, two steps) backwards in 2014. Minnesota will also get a huge boost from the return of likely Hall of Fame running back Adrian Peterson, although the elusive superstar clearly doesn’t want to play for the franchise after they didn’t support him through his child abuse ordeal a year ago.
Don’t over-think this one NFL betting buffs simply because the young Vikings are on the road. Minnesota has the far better head coach, the better and more steady quarterback and the only future Hall of Fame running back suiting up in this affair. Minnesota went 5-1 ATS in its last six games last season and 4-1 ATS in its last five road games. San Francisco went 1-4 SU and a dismal 0-5 ATS in its last five games a year ago, not to mention 0-5 ATS in its last five games at home.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions