Here’s an infographic preview of tomorrow’s Thanksgiving Day matchup. Full version: http://t.co/Qu6U62MzDl pic.twitter.com/GlcThOAB25 — Detroit Lions (@Lions) November 26, 2014The Bears are suddenly starting to show some signs of life, winning their last two games after giving up a total of 106 points in the 2 games prior to that. The fact that they only had to beat Minnesota and Tampa Bay can’t be ignored, but you still have to give the Bears credit for showing some grit when it looked as though the toe tag had already been placed on their season. Things are sure to get a little tougher this week, though, as it always does when NFC North rivals clash. BETTING ODDS Despite their current slide, the Lions come into this one as a 7-point home favorite. Their games have been incredibly tight all year, which helps explain their 5-6 record against the spread. That said, they are currently 2-0 ATS when playing division opponents this year. The Bears are also 5-6 ATS this season, but they are coming in with a 1-2 ATS record versus division opponents. In fact, if you go back the past 3 seasons, they are a dismal 3-12 ATS versus division foes. Over the past three seasons these two have split their meeting 2-2, but the Lions are a perfect 4-0 ATS. Game Odds: BEARS: +7-115, OV 47 -110, ML +250 LIONS: -7-105, UN 47 -110, ML -300 I do like trends, and that 4-0 ATS mark for the Lions is hard to ignore, as is their record against division opponents this season. I think they build on both of those and get back to their winning ways on Thursday, covering in the process.
With the current set-up of the NFL, we have all become accustomed to seeing games now regularly being played on Thursday. I wasn’t so very long ago that Thanksgiving Day marked the spot on the calendar when Thursday games finally made their appearance on the season. As always, the Detroit Lions and Dallas Cowboys will play on the day we all eat turkey, but let’s start off by looking at how the Lions match up against the Chicago Bears and the NFL betting lines for this match.
Date/Time: Thursday, November 27th, 12:30 PM
Location: Ford Field, Detroit, MichiganThe 7-4 Detroit Lions have been doing things a little differently this season, as they have been relying on defense rather than the offense. Their hand has been forced a little, as they have spent a good portion of the season without star receiver Calvin Johnson. Ironically enough, since he has returned from injury, things have started to head in the wrong direction. The Lions have now lost 2 straight and have only managed to put up 15 points in those two losses. They might be getting a bad Chicago Bears team at just the right time, or are they?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions