The Ravens refuse to underestimate the Jaguars. WATCH: http://t.co/oWZMJHOgX0 pic.twitter.com/k41yEooYZV — Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) December 10, 2014The biggest surprise with the Jaguars this season is that they have somehow managed to find a way to win two games. They are near the bottom of every major stat in the league, and the fans are staying away in droves. This is a team that has been rumored to be leaving the city for almost as long as they have been in existence. There is unlikely to be any upswing in their fortunes until they move and find a new ownership group in the process. BETTING ODDS The Baltimore Raven have been installed as a 14-point favorite for this one, which nobody should be surprised by. Baltimore is 8-5 ATS this season, and have performed particularly well when coming in as a favorite. They are 6-3 ATS when favored by the bookies. Jacksonville are a football betting nightmare, unless of course you bet against them every week, and are 3-9 ATS on the season. That includes being 1-4 ATS on the road. There have been no previous meeting between these two over the past three season, but that doesn’t really matter at this point. Game Odds: JAGUARS: +14-110, OV 45 ½ -110 RAVENS: -14-110, UN 45 ½ -110 The Ravens still have it all to play for in the final weeks of the season, so don’t expect them to let up here. This has blowout written all over it, which is why I expect Baltimore to cover the 14 points.
Before the NFL season starts, fans generally have an idea of who will be good and who will be bad, with a few teams occupying that grey area in between. There really is no grey area to be found when it comes to the fan expectations of the Baltimore Ravens and the Jacksonville Jaguars. Once is a Super Bowl winner, while the other is a perennial loser. If we have to explain who’s who, and who has the 14-point edge in this week’s NFL Lines, you may need to brush up on your football knowledge.
Date/Time: Sunday, December 14, 1:00 PM
Location: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MarylandThe Baltimore Ravens were expected to be a division contender in the AFC North this season, which is exactly what they are. What they were most definitely not counting on was that the other three teams in the division would be the same at this stage of the season. This is the most hotly contested division in football, and if the Ravens are to take it, they are going to have to win out and hope for some help along the way. Baltimore has a great chance to get things going in the right direction when they welcome in the hapless Jacksonville Jaguars this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions