Even though the NFL had to reinstate former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice in December, not one team has stepped forward to sign him. Initially, Rice had received a two-game suspension at the start of the 2014 season for domestic violence charges that eventually were dropped, but once TMZ released the video showing Rice hitting his fiancée Janay in an Atlantic City hotel elevator, that suspension became indefinite.
When the legal system finally upheld Rice’s appeal, four teams, including the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts, were allegedly interested in signing the back. However, as NFL betting fans know, those reports have dried up, and there are no reports linking him to any teams.
Currently, Rice’s future in the league remains clouded at best. However, there are quite a few reasons to think that Rice will be in an NFL backfield in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Update: Most Important Changes in the Odds