After serving as an assistant coach for 22 years in his career, and then taking the head coach responsibilities at New York Jets from 2009 to 2014, Rex Ryan has found a new home in Buffalo as the new Bills head coach. The Jets fired Ryan and a move to the AFC rival Buffalo was inevitable when the opportunity presented itself. However, the task ahead for Ryan is not easy as it may appear on the paper. The Buffalo Bills have endured a 15-year playoff drought; the longest in the league, something that the Bills and Ryan will be hoping to bring to an end as they work through his five-year contract agreement.
Will Ryan be the savior that the Bills have been waiting for over the last 15 years, or do we have another disappointing run in NFL betting odds for Buffalo supporters?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC West Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Rumors: Broncos’ Jerry Jeudy May Avoid Suspension
- 2022 NFL Season Wins Totals to Must Bet On: Ten Picks to Choose From
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season: Possible Divisions Winners
- Early NFL Conference Championships Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- NFL Rumors: Seattle Most Likely Spot For Baker Mayfield?
- Early 2022-23 NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: Which Teams Will Make the Postseason
- NFL Betting Predictions That Could Impact the Upcoming Season After the 2022 Draft
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: 2022 Bold Moves That Could Shift the Odds
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Who Will the Jaguars Choose As their Top Pick