The CONCACAF Gold Cup kicks off this weekend, which is why Major League Soccer has matches from Wednesday through Friday. Check out odds, analysis, and free picks for 10 of the top MLS soccer matches of the week so you can bet against their MLS odds.
Top MLS Games of The Week to Bet On (July 7th – 9th)
Wednesday, July 7th Matches
- Toronto FC +1 ½ (-181) / New England Revolution -1 ½ (+134)
Toronto FC has lost 5 straight. But in the last head-to-head, Toronto beat New England 1-0. The match happened in October 2020. The Revolution is a much better team now than they were then.
Soccer Pick: New England Revolution
- New York City FC +100 / CF Montreal +250
New York City FC has won 3-of-4. The lone loss happened versus the New England Revolution in a 3-2 game. Last Oct. 24, NYFC dominated CF Montreal 3-1. New York City is an overlay at +100.
Soccer Pick: New York City FC
- Orlando City SC +160 / Chicago Fire +150
Orlando City had won 3 in a row, but a 1-2 loss versus the New York Red Bulls on July 3 has soccer handicappers questioning how good Orlando is. Chicago won their July 3 matches, beating Atlanta United 3-0. This could go either way. As long as Orlando City offers better odds, they’ll remain the optimal play.
Soccer Pick: Orlando City SC
- Minnesota United FC +270 / Colorado Rapids -108
The Rapids dropped a match to Sporting KC on June 23. Then on July 4, Colorado drew 1-1 with the Seattle Sounders. Although there’s a big chance the Rapids win this, Minnesota’s odds make them an overlay. MN United is the play.
Soccer Pick: Minnesota United
- Los Angeles FC +137 / Austin FC +179
On July 1, Austin FC beat the Portland Timbers 4-1. Los Angeles FC has won 2-of-3. But LAFC’s loss versus Sporting KC on June 26 is a sign they’re vulnerable. LAFC beat Austin 2-0 on April 21. The home squad can turn the tables.
Soccer Pick: Austin FC
MLS Weekly Betting Update
- Real Salt Lake +121 / Vancouver Whitecaps FC +204
Real Salt Lake has 2 losses and a draw in their last 3. Vancouver has drawn twice in their last 2. RSL blasted the Whitecaps 3-1 in the last head-to-head. Vancouver is in much better form for the rematch. The Whitecaps can win this. The best play may be on the draw, though.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- FC Dallas +320 / Los Angeles Galaxy -138
The Galaxy dropped their July 4 match, losing 0-2 versus Sporting Kansas City. FC Dallas drew 2-2 versus Vancouver in their Independence Day game. The Galaxy and Dallas haven’t played against each other since 2019. Dallas beat the New England Revolution on June 27. The odds force us to give Dallas a nod.
Soccer Pick: Dallas
Thursday, July 8th Matches
- Philadelphia Union +210 / New York Red Bulls +119
The Red Bulls are in decent form. Philadelphia’s form has gone south. But NYRB fell to Philly Union by a goal in the last head-to-head. The Union could bounce back in this and the odds make them an overlay.
Soccer Pick: Philadelphia Union
- Atlanta United FC +370 / Nashville SC -156
Atlanta should be in some trouble. The ATL United shows 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 5. Nashville has won 2-of-3 with the third game a 1-1 draw versus CF Montreal. On May 29, Nashville and Atlanta United drew 2-2. The draw is tempting, but Nashville should win.
Soccer Pick: Nashville SC
Friday, July 9th Match
- Columbus Crew +170 / FC Cincinnati +144
Columbus has drawn in their last couple. FC Cincinnati has 2 wins and a draw in their last 3. Cincinnati won the last head-to-head. But Columbus should get on track soon. At the odds, the Crew is worth backing.
Soccer Pick: Columbus Crew
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Odds – CONMEBOL Matches To Bet On Oct. 14th
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli Leads Serie A, Three LaLiga Teams Tied In 1st and More
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – CONCACAF Games To Bet On: USA vs Costa Rica Wednesday’s Top Match
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Odds – UEFA Matches To Bet On Oct. 12th