European soccer leagues return to action this weekend. Check out analysis and free picks for the top matchups in La Liga, Serie A, and the Bundesliga for Saturday, Nov. 21 and Sunday, Nov. 22. Let’s take a closer look at some of the matches so you can make your bets against their Soccer odds.
Top European Soccer Matches for This Weekend | Nov. 21st & 22nd
- When: Saturday, Nov. 21 – Sunday, Nov. 22
Saturday, Nov. 21st Matches
- Real Madrid +102 / Villareal +217
Real followed up their 3-2 victory against Inter Milan in the Champions League with an awful 1-4 loss to Valencia. Villareal has won four in a row. Two of the wins happened against La Liga opponents. The underdog offers great odds here.
Soccer Free Pick: Villareal
- Celta De Vigo +1 (-151) / Sevilla -1 (+114)
Sevilla has won 3-of-4 while Celta has a couple of draws and three losses in their last five. Although Sevilla has beaten an opponent by more than one goal just once in their last 3 wins, they deserve a look on the handicap. The odds make Sevilla the play.
Soccer Free Pick: Sevilla
- Barcelona +133 / Atletico Madrid +186
This heated rivalry match may undervalue the dog. Barcelona looked great in their 5-2 win over Betis, yes, but Messi’s squad has a draw and a loss to Atletico so far this year. AM is attractive at +186.
Soccer Free Pick: Atletico Madrid
- Cagliari Calcio +1 ½ (-120) / Juventus -1 ½ (-109)
Cagliari is 4-1 SU in their last 5. They’re a great play at +1 ½ versus a Juventus squad coming off a tough 1-1 draw against Lazio.
Soccer Free Pick: Cagliari Calcio
- Werder Bremen +2 ½ (-104) / Bayern Munich -2 ½ (-128)
Bayern is giving up way too many goals in this. Werder has four draws and a win in their last 5. They deserve a look at the odds because all four draws were 1-1 games, which means they’ll be content to play defense and force Bayern into a 2-1 or even 3-1 victory.
Soccer Free Pick: Werder Bremen
- Augsburg +1 (-105) / Monchengladbach -1 (-126)
Augsburg shouldn’t beat Gladbach. In the last head-to-head, though, Monchengladbach bested Augsburg 3-2. The favorites figure to win by a similar goal margin on Saturday.
Soccer Free Pick: Augsburg
- Dortmund -1 (+110) / Hertha +1 (-147)
Dortmund should dominate. Hertha always plays the favorite tough, though. Consider either backing Hertha or going for the draw.
Soccer Free Pick: Hertha
Sunday, Nov. 22nd Matches
- Valladolid +272 / Granada +110
Granada beat Valladolid 2-1 back in February. There’s really no reason to believe Granada doesn’t beat Valladolid again. But the odds imply Granada has already become overplayed. Valladolid offers odds that attract.
Soccer Free Pick: Valladolid
- Torino +1 ½ (-112) / Inter Milano -1 ½ (-117)
Milano is in bad form. Their last win was a 2-0 victory against Genoa on Oct. 24. Torino, though, has played well enough to keep this within the number. Inter could win. They likely won’t win by more than a goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Torino
- Parma Calcio +1 (+102) / AS Roma -1 (-136)
AS Roma is on fire. They’ve won their last 3 matches by a combined score of 10-1. Expect Roma to roll in this matchup. Even though we must lay a goal at -136, they’re the play.
Soccer Free Pick: AS Roma
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer