Martin Truex Jr. looks to make it 3 wins in a row when he and his crew head to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the 2019 Bank of America ROVAL 400. Truex Jr. has already made it into Round 2 of the NASCAR Monster Energy Playoffs. He wants to continue doing donuts after victories, though. What are Truex Jr.’s chances of winning his third straight? Check out the NASCAR odds and a preview of the 2019 Bank of America ROVAL 400!
2019 Bank of America ROVAL 400 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- When: Sunday, September 29 at 2:30pm ET
- Where: Charlotte Motor Speedway Road Course, Charlotte, NC
- TV: NBC Sports Net
- Live Stream: NBCSN Live Stream
- Radio: PRN
Odds to Win the 2019 Bank of America ROVAL 400
- Martin Truex Jr. +300
- Kyle Busch +500
- Chase Elliott +700
- Brad Keselowski +800
- Denny Hamlin +800
- Kyle Larson +800
- Kevin Harvick +1400
- Ryan Blaney +1800
- Joey Logano +1800
- Kurt Busch +2000
- Erik Jones +2200
- Clint Bowyer +2200
- Jimmie Johnson +2800
- William Byron +6600
- Alex Bowman +8000
- Daniel Suarez +8000
- Matt DiBenedetto +8000
- Ryan Newman +8000
Which driver among Martin Truex Jr., Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott, Brad Keselowski, Denny Hamlin, or Kyle Larson has the best chance of winning the 2019 Bank of America ROVAL 400?
Truex Jr. is hot. Not only did he win at Las Vegas, the first playoff race, but he also won at Richmond. Truex Jr. is so hot that it’s impossible to talk any NASCAR handicapper off Martin if they think he really can win two in a row. After all, he took this race in 2017. However, Truex Jr. finished fourteenth in this race last year. He might be vulnerable at low odds.
Which driver figures to give Martin a run for his money? Look no further than Kyle Busch. After a 19th at Las Vegas, Busch stormed home second behind Truex Jr. at Richmond. Busch had a terrible go of it in this last year. He finished third at the Coca-Cola 600 earlier this season over this track, though.
Busch should make another great run. He wants to win a few of these races on the way to Homestead. Expect Kyle to push Truex Jr. for the victory.
Is there a driver between +1400 and +2800 odds that can win the Bank of America ROVAL 400?
Clint Bowyer offers sweet +2200 odds. There’s a reason to believe Clint makes a run for the top spot on Sunday. He finished third behind Jamie McMurray and Ryan Blaney in last year’s Bank of America ROVAL 400.
He was horrible in Las Vegas when finishing 25th. However, Bowyer has finished in the Top 10 in 4 of the last 5 NASCAR events. He could turn it on enough to get his picture taken at very good odds.
What longshot driver with odds of at least +6600 can take the checkered flag on September 29?
There’s no reason for Alex Bowman to offer +8000 odds to win the Bank of America ROVAL 400. Bowman finished 4th in this in 2018. Bowman did finish 23rd at Richmond. But, before that, he finished sixth at Las Vegas.
Bowman has a much better shot than +8000 to win the race on Sunday. That’s really all you can ask, that the underdog you back offers overlay odds.
More NASCAR Betting News
- 2019 Bluegreen Vacations 500 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 AAA Texas 500 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 2019 First Data 500 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Hollywood Casino 400 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 1000Bulbs.com 500 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 2019 Drydene 400 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Bank of America ROVAL 400 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 2019 Federated Auto Parts 400 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 South Point 400 Odds, Event Info & Picks
- 2019 Big Machine Vodka 400 at The Brickyard Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Bojangles Southern 500 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Consumers Energy 400 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Go Bowling at The Glen Odds, Predictions & Picks