Boxing Odds, PPV / PBC / DAZN / Top Rank Title Fight Lines | 2022 Boxing Betting
UFC Featured Lines
Boxing Betting, Vegas Boxing Odds
|Also known as||Western Boxing, Pugilism|
|Country of origin||Prehistoric|
|Parenthood||Bare-knuckle boxing | See BKFC|
|Olympic sport||688 BC (Ancient Greece) | 1904 (modern)|
Top Boxing Lines: Prograis vs Zepeda Odds, and 4 Other Great Bouts
Two of boxing’s top lightweights clash on Saturday in Carson, California when favored Regis Prograis goes aginast Jose Zepeda. Money has landed on Prograis since the fight announcement, pushing Regis to a -500 chalk. Also on Saturday, John Ryder takes on Zach Parker in London for the WBO Interim Super Middleweight title. Check out Boxing Lines, analysis, and free picks for five of this Saturday’s top boxing matches.
Prograis Takes On Zepeda For the WBC Super Lightweight Title | Boxing Betting Analysis
- When: Saturday, Nov. 26
Ricards Bolotniks +427 vs. Craig Richards -833
- London – DAZN
Ricards “The Lion” Bolotniks is 19-6-1 with 8 knockout wins. Bolotniks last fought on April 1, beating then 11-0 Hrvoje Sep via unanimous decision in an 8-round bout.
Craig “Spider” Richards is 17-3-1. Richards has some power. He’s knocked out 10 of his opponents. Not only that, but Richards has fought some of the best in the light heavyweight division, including losing to Dmitrii Bivol in 2021 via unanimous decision.
4 of Bolotniks 6 losses have come via stoppage. Find a prop or go under because Richards should end the underdog’s night early.
Boxing Pick: Craig Richards
Nathan Gorman +190 vs. Fabio Wardley -277
- London – DAZN
19-1 Nathan Gorman wins many of his fights via knockout or technical knockout. 13 of Gorman’s opponents have lost before the final bell.
But although Gorman has fought well, he could be in some trouble on Saturday. Fabio Wardley has a 14-0 record. Wardley has knocked out 13 of his opponents.
Then again, Gorman, no doubt, has fought and beaten the higher level of competition. If the odds difference was closer than it is, Fabio might be the play. But at +190, backing the dog makes sense.
Boxing Pick: Nathan Gorman
John Ryder +185 vs. Zach Parker -270 | WBO Interim Super Middleweight Title
- London – ESPN+
Underdog John Ryder boasts a nice 31-5 record with 17 knockout wins. Ryder has suffered a single stoppage loss.
Since losing to Callum Smith in 2019, Ryder has run off 3 straight wins, including beating well-regarded Daniel Jacobs via split-decision in a February bout.
Zach Parker enters this match with a fantastic 22-0 record. Parker has 16 knockout wins on the resume. Parker is younger than Ryder by 6 years. Ryder won’t be easy to beat, but Parker’s youth edge and the fact he has equal to, if not more, power than Ryder makes the chalk the play.
Boxing Pick: Zach Parker
Evelin Nazarena Bermudez +136 vs Yokasta Valle -192
- Carson, California – PPV
This bout is for the IBF and WBO World Light Flyweight titles. Evelin Bermudez has a 17-0-1 record. Bermudez has won 6 of her bouts via stoppage.
Valle’s record is more impressive at 26-2. The Costa Rican resident has won 9 of her bouts via stoppage. Bermudez will put up a great fight but Valle should be too experienced and skilled to lose. Give the chalk the nod.
Boxing Pick: Yokasta Valle
Regis Prograis -454 vs. Jose Zepeda +284 | WBC Super Lightweight Title
Jose Zepeda is no slouch. The underdog in this has a terrific 35-2 record with 27 knockout wins.
Zepeda has suffered a single stoppage loss and is on a 5-bout winning streak. During the streak, Jose has beaten some tough pugilists like Jose Pedraza, Henry Lundy, and Josue Vargas in a technical knockout win in his last.
Regis Prograis lost to Josh Taylor in 2019. Since then, he’s won 3 straight via technical knockout. Both boxers have stepped it up against top competition. The difference in regards to this bout is in the odds.
Prograis shouldn’t be such a big favorite. The odds on Zepeda make Jose an overlay.
Boxing Pick: Jose Zepeda
Boxing Betting Center
Boxing Recent Title Fight Event History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Lopez vs Campa, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: McKinson vs Ortiz, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Garcia vs Benavidez Jr. Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Gonzalez Vs Dogboe, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Garcia vs Fortuna, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Vargas vs Magsayo WBC Featherweight Title Bout
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Breidis vs Opetaia IBF Cruiserweight Title Bout
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Rodriguez vs Sor Rungvisai WBC Bantamweight Title Bout
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Beterbiev Fights Smith Jr. for Three Lightweight Titles
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Bryan vs Dubois Highlights Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Haney vs Kambosos Highlights Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Romero vs Davis Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Benavidez vs Lemieux Highlights Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Charlo vs Castano Highlights Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Canelo vs Bivol Undercard Fights to Must Watch
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Serrano vs Taylor and Stevenson vs Valdez Highlights Weekend Action
- Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte Betting Odds and Analysis – Boxing Lines
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Fury vs Bocianski and Ball vs Lowe Highlights Weekend Action
Boxing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Boxing Odds | 2022 Current Boxing Betting Lines
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing & MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.