Two teams from understated conferences throw down on Tuesday in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. Kent State arrives from the MAC where the Golden Flashes almost won their conference title. Wyoming rallied during the season to secure a good enough record for a bowl bid. Check out College Football Bowl odds, analysis, and a free pick for the 2021 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.
NCAAF Betting Analysis for Kent State Golden Flashes Vs Wyoming Cowboys
Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Odds | Kent State Golden Flashes Vs Wyoming Cowboys
- When: Tuesday, Dec. 21 at 3:30 pm ET
- Where: Albertson’s Stadium, Boise, ID
- TV / Streaming: ESPN/ ESPN+
- ATS Odds: Wyoming -3
- Moneyline Odds: Wyoming -160 / Kent State +135
- Over/Under Odds: 59
Why bet on Kent State versus Wyoming?
Kent State sends one of the best rushing offenses in college football to the field. Of the Golden Flashes’ 480.8 yards per game, 243.2 come via the rushing attack. Kent State ranks fourth in college football in rush yards per game. If the Golden Flashes get their rushing game going, Wyoming won’t stop Kent State from moving the football and scoring points.
Kent State Golden Flashes Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 480.8
- Passing Yards: 237.5
- Rushing Yards: 243.2
- Points Scored: 32.6
- Takeaways: 6
Kent State Golden Flashes Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 467.2
- Passing Yards: 276.7
- Rushing Yards: 190.5
- Points Scored: 35.1
- Takeaways: 16
Why bet on Wyoming versus Kent State?
The Cowboys have a decent offense, but Wyoming’s defense is the reason the Cowboys are -3 favorites. Wyoming allows just 22.5 points per. Wyoming’s defensive prowess starts by shutting down opposing passing attacks. The Cowboys rank ninth in passing yards allowed. Wyoming gives up just 177.5 passing yards each game. Wyoming is also good against the rush, allowing just 171.3 rushing yards per contest.
Wyoming Cowboys Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 360.8
- Passing Yards: 165.7
- Rushing Yards: 195.2
- Points Scored: 23.2
- Turnovers: 6
Wyoming Cowboys Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 348.8
- Passing Yards: 177.5
- Rushing Yards: 171.3
- Points Scored: 22.5
- Takeaways: 10
Relevant Trends for Kent State Golden Flashes vs Wyoming Cowboys
- Golden Flashes are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 non-conference games
- Kent State is 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games
- Under is 4-0 in the Golden Flashes’ last 4 non-conference games
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 bowl games
- Wyoming is 1-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite
- Over is 4-1 in the Cowboys’ last 5 games
Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Final Betting Prediction
No doubt, Wyoming will concentrate on stopping the Golden Flashes terrific rushing attack. But although the Cowboys should have some success stopping the rush, Kent State isn’t a one-trick pony.
Quarterback Dustin Crum completes over 64% of his passes. He can throw the ball if he must. The bigger question is whether Kent State can stop Wyoming from scoring.
The Cowboys have a vanilla offense. Versus the Golden Flashes, it may not matter. Northern Illinois dropped 41 onto Kent State.
Wyoming scored 44 in a victory over Utah State on Nov. 20. The Aggies dusted San Diego State to win the conference and then beat Oregon State in a bowl game over the weekend.
The Cowboys should score at will versus a horrible Kent State defense. Wyoming wins and covers.
Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Pick: Wyoming Cowboys
Bet NCAA Football to Win
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet College Football Today
MyBookie Odds for the Games
College Football Betting Center
NCAAF Odds and Lines
|College Football Odds|
|Heisman Trophy Odds|
|Make the Playoffs|
|National Championship Odds|
Latest College Football News:
- NCAA Football Alabama Crimson Tide Betting Tips for Upcoming 2023 Season
- Michigan Wolverines 2023 Football Season Betting Guide
- TCU Horned Frogs 2023 Football Season Betting Guide
- College Football Heisman Trophy Odds: Caleb Williams Stands As Clear Favorite
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?