Florida Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Florida Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Florida Gators Odds
2021 Florida Gators Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Florida|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Ben Hill Griffin Stadium|
|Mascot||Albert and Alberta|
#1 Georgia vs Florida | NCAAF Preview and Betting Odds
One of the best annual events in college football is the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail party from Jacksonville, Fla., otherwise known as the Georgia–Florida game. They meet on Saturday with the top-ranked Dawgs as solid favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Georgia at Florida NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Stadium, Jacksonville, Fla.
- TV: CBS
- Stream: Paramount+
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Georgia -14 (total 51)
Last year, Florida upset Georgia 44-28 in Jacksonville. UGA tailback Zamir White went 75 yards on the first play from scrimmage to put the Bulldogs ahead just 12 seconds into the game but it was all Florida after that. Gators QB Kyle Trask (gone now) passed 474 yards and four touchdowns, all coming in the first half. The Gators had 571 total yards in their first win in the series since 2016. The two UGA quarterbacks completed only 9 of 29 passes for just 112 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions. In the all-time series, Georgia holds a 53-44-2 advantage including 46-42-1 in Jacksonville.
Why Bet on Georgia?
No. 1 Georgia (7-0) has been off since a 30-13 win over previously unbeaten Kentucky on Oct. 16. The Bulldogs outgained Kentucky 416-249, with the Wildcats giving up more points and yards than they have all season. Stetson Bennett finished with 250 yards passing and three touchdowns, completing 14 of 20 attempts, while Georgia’s rushing trio of James Cook, Zamir White and Kendall Milton combined for 130 yards on 22 carries. Bennett is now 8-2 as a starter including 4-0 this season. He got the nod in place of the injured JT Daniels (lat).
UGA came in leading the nation in scoring defense and now have allowed only 46 points through seven games, the lowest total in that span since 1971 (also 46). Kentucky added its second TD with four seconds left in the contest for a 30-13 final. UK was only the second team to score a TD in the red zone this season.
The Bulldogs lead the country in total defense, giving up just 208.4 yards/game. Georgia leads the SEC and ranks fifth nationally in red zone defense. Opponents have advanced to the red zone only 11 times this season resulting in three touchdowns, four field goals and four times coming away with no points.
Georgia is averaging 38.4 points/game. Georgia has outscored its opponents through seven games 269-46. The Bulldog defense and special teams have combined to score 20 points in 2021 and blocked five more points (one FG, two PATs). UGA is 4-0 versus ranked teams, including a pair of top-10 wins.
Daniels is not expected to return this week but it hasn’t been ruled out yet. Milton, part of that excellent RB trio, has a knee injury that will sideline him. He was averaging 8.2 rushes per game. Cook could see an uptick in rushes due to the injury, as he and Milton have 49 and 47 rush attempts on the season.
Why Bet on Florida?
The Gators (4-3) were stunned at unranked LSU 49-42 on Oct. 16 to fall out of the Top 25. LSU’s Tyrion Davis-Price rushed 36 times for a school-record 287 yards and three touchdowns. The Tigers finished with 454 yards, including 321 on the ground against a UF defense that was allowing just 108.5 ground yards per game.
UF quarterback Anthony Richardson replaced starter Emory Jones early in the third quarter and led the Florida offense on four straight touchdown drives. His shot at a fifth, though, ended when Richardson tried to force a pass for wide receiver Rick Wells up the left sideline and over the top of the LSU defense. The ball was intercepted by linebacker Damone Clark, who had Wells blanketed, with 1:59 to play.
Florida scored 40 points for the 18th time under Dan Mullen and for the fourth time in seven games this season, which is six more 40-point games than the Gators accumulated from the 2010-17 seasons combined (101 games played). Mullen hasn’t said whether Jones or Richardson will start at QB this week. Jones has posted a 10/9 TD/INT ratio in an up-and-down season, starting every game, while Richardson has consistently flashed off the bench.
This is UF’s 17th game vs. the AP No. 1 team and second in the 2021 season alone — marking the first time in program history that Florida has faced the AP No. 1 team twice in the same season. Florida lost to Alabama earlier.
Saturday is the first time since 2017 that Georgia-Florida will not be a top-10 matchup. This is a matchup of UGA’s top-ranked defense/No. 2 rush defense and UF’s No. 9 offense/No. 4 rush offense (in FBS). After leading the nation with 378.8 passing YPG in 2020 (fourth-highest total in SEC history), the Gators offense has flipped the script and come out of the gate as the No. 4 rushing offense in the FBS as well as the No. 2 rushing attack in the Power Five and in the SEC 7 (1,780 yards, 254.3 YPG). UF’s 254.3 rush YPG represents an increase of 123.0 rush YPG from last year’s mark of 131.3 YPG.
- Bulldogs are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 conference games.
- Bulldogs are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 neutral site games.
- Gators are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 neutral site games.
- Gators are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up loss.
- Favorite is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Georgia 30, Florida 17
College Football Betting Center
Florida Gators Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida Gators Game Odds, Gators Live Odds, This Weeks Florida Gators team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Gators Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Florida NCAA Football News & other info on the Florida Gators. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida Gators Today!
- Florida vs Missouri 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Game Info
- Vanderbilt vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Game Info
- Georgia vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 10 Betting Lines & Preview
- Florida vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Florida vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Auburn vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Towson vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan 2018 Peach Bowl Odds & Pick
- Florida vs FSU NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Idaho vs Florida NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- South Carolina at Florida 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Preview
- Tulane vs South Florida NCAA Football Week 10 Betting Preview
- Missouri at Florida NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Game Preview
- Florida vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 9 Spread & Preview
- Florida vs Vanderbilt NCAA Football Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- Florida vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 5 Analysis
- 2018 NCAAF Preview: Every Conference’s Surprise Team
- College Football Week 9 Betting Lines & Preview for Georgia at Florida
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida Gators Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Florida Gators | College Football Playoff National Championship