The college football offseason always feels a little too long, but we are now just a couple of months away from the start of what should be another great year. In the weeks leading up to the Week 1 kick-off, we will have all manner of different articles and predictions to help you get ready for the madness that is sure to follow.Today, we are going to take a look at the opening week of the 2017 NCAAF season by looking at some of the top games on tap. With the introduction of the playoff system, the days of starting the season with games against punching bag opponents are gone, which means we have some excellent games to wager on in Week 1. Let’s take a quick look at some of the best NCAAF betting games that are going to be available.
Complete Betting Guide & Favorites For 2017 NCAAF Week 1
Written by Henry Watkins on June 27, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- TCU Horned Frogs 2023 Football Season Betting Guide
- College Football Heisman Trophy Odds: Caleb Williams Stands As Clear Favorite
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?
- Betting Non-Conference College Football Spring Games To Win Big
- College Football Betting Tips Update for the First Weeks of the 2022-23 Season
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll: Do They Match with the Odds to Win the Championship?
- NCAA Football Early Predictions With Georgia Bulldogs as Favorite to Win
- USC Trojans to Win 2023 National Championship Betting Preview
- Early College Football National Championship Odds and Betting Favorites
- Super Early College Football Betting News: Malik Nabers
- Betting Odds College Football Championship Contenders
- TCU vs Georgia Betting Pick, Prediction & Analysis – NCAAF National Championship Odds
- NCAA Football National Championship Betting Prediction: Why Bet On Georgia
- College Football National Championship Betting Pick: Why Bet On TCU
- College Football Playoff Championship Odds – Georgia at TCU