south alabama jaguars
South Alabama Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
South Alabama Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
south alabama Schedule
south alabama Standings
south alabama Injuries
Most recent posts
Alabama Crimson Tide Odds
2021 Alabama Crimson Tide Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Alabama|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Bryant–Denny Stadium|
#1 Alabama vs Texas A&M | 2021 NCAAF Betting Line
Since joining the SEC, Texas A&M has beaten Alabama just once – in Johnny Manziel’s Heisman Trophy season. The unranked Aggies aren’t likely to beat the top-ranked Tide on Saturday as Bama is a sizable road favorite on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Alabama at Texas A&M NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Kyle Field
- TV: CBS
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Alabama -17.5 (total 51.5)
The Tide beat A&M 52-24 last year in Tuscaloosa. Mac Jones passed for 435 yards and four touchdowns but of course is now in the NFL. Najee Harris rushed for two short touchdowns and safety Daniel Wright scored on a 47-yard interception return against Kellen Mond, who completed 25 of 44 passes for 318 yards with three touchdowns — and the pick six. Mond is also now in the NFL as is Harris.
Alabama leads the all-time series 11-2 and has won eight straight dating back to a 49-42 Aggies win in Bryan-College Station on Sept. 14, 2013. Alabama head coach Nick Saban is 8-1 in his career against the Aggies with all nine matchups. Texas A&M head coach Jimbo Fisher is 0-4 all-time against Alabama, suffering three of the losses while at A&M and one at Florida State in 2017.
Why Bet on Alabama?
The top-ranked Tide (5-0) had little trouble last week in beating No. 12 Ole Miss 42-21. Quarterback Bryce Young completed 21-of-27 passes for 241 yards and recorded two touchdowns against the Rebels. Running back Brian Robinson Jr. recorded career highs in both rushing yards (171) and rushing touchdowns (4). Nick Saban is 24-0 all-time against his former staffers during his tenure at Alabama.
The Crimson Tide have won 45-straight games when scoring a touchdown on the first offensive possession of the game, thanks to Young’s 16-yard touchdown pass to John Metchie III on the opening drive. Alabama has now scored 30-or-more points in 31-straight games. That has tied UCF for the FBS record, with the Knights recording 30-or-more points in 31-straight games from 2017-19.
Sophomore RB Jase McClellan will miss the remainder of the season after getting hurt versus Ole Miss. McClellan was the primary backup to Brian Robinson, and accrued 288 yards from scrimmage and four rushing and receiving scores. Sophomore starting linebacker Drew Sanders (hand) is unlikely to play on Saturday vs. Texas A&M. Sanders has played on 250 snaps this season according to Pro Football Focus, registering 15 tackles and eight quarterback pressures.
Nick Saban is 24-0 all-time against his former staffers during his tenure at Bama. The Crimson Tide head coach’s most wins against a former assistant is four, which have come against Jimbo Fisher (Florida State, 2017; Texas A&M 2018-20). Saban has been dominant in the month of October during his time in Tuscaloosa. Saban has compiled a 50-2 (.962) mark, including 28-0 at home and 22-2 on the road.
Why Bet on Texas A&M?
The Aggies were once ranked as high as No. 7 but have hugely disappointed at 3-2. They were upset at home last week by Mississippi State 26-22. The Aggies had a final chance to score that started at their own 11-yard line and down 24-22, but their chances ended with a safety.
Junior RB Isaiah Spiller rushed for 100 yards on 16 carries. It marked his third 100-yard game of the season and the 13th of his career. Spiller moved into 15th place on A&M’s career rushing list with 2,427. He passed Bob Smith (2,415 – 1949-51) in the game. Spiller ranks fifth in the SEC, averaging 90.60 yards per game and fourth with 6.54 per rush.
Senior PK Seth Small scored 10 points to move into 3rd place on A&M’s career scoring list, passing Todd Pegram (309 – 2002-05) with 313. He ended the game ranked 21st on the SEC career list for kicker scoring. The Aggies held the opponent under 100 rushing yards for the second time in 2021. The 30 rushing yards was the fewest by an opponent in 2021.
The Aggie defense boasts the fifth-best scoring defense in the nation as well a top-25 passing defense. A&M is allowing 177.2 yards per game through the air and 12.6 points per game. A&M ranks third nationally in red zone defense.
Junior TE Jalen Wydermyer is climbing A&M’s career receiving touchdowns list as he enters the week with 13 career TDs. His 11-yard grab against Mississippi State moved him into the top 10 all-time at A&M and his next grab will tie him for ninth with Tony Harrison (1990-93).
Quick starts have been a harbinger of Aggie victories in the Jimbo Fisher era. They are 21-4 when scoring first and a perfect 20-0 when leading after the first quarter.
- Crimson Tide are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 conference games.
- Crimson Tide are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games overall.
- Aggies are 11-23 ATS in their last 34 games in October.
- Aggies are 9-22 ATS in their last 31 games following a straight up loss.
- Crimson Tide are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
- Alabama 34, Texas A&M 17
College Football Betting News
Alabama Crimson Tide Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Alabama Crimson Tide Game Odds, Crimson Tide Live Odds, This Weeks Alabama Crimson Tide team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Alabama team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Crimson Tide Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Alabama NCAA Football News & other info on the Alabama Crimson Tide. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Alabama Crimson Tide Today!
- Mississippi State vs No. 2 Alabama Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert Analysis
- No. 2 Alabama vs. Tennessee | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- No. 3 Georgia vs. No. 2 Alabama: Nick Saban Will Not Coach | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Mac Jones Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Jaylen Waddle Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Trey Sanders Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Michigan vs Alabama 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Western Carolina vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Game Prediction
- LSU vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Arkansas vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert Pick
- Tennessee vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Game Prediction
- Alabama vs Texas A&M 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Game Preview
- Ole Miss vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines & Analysis
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Alabama vs Oklahoma 2018 Orange Bowl Betting Lines & Pick
- Alabama vs Georgia 2018 SEC Championship Odds & Pick
Sports in the State of Alabama
NCAA Teams | Division I
Alabama Crimson Tide Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Alabama Crimson Tide | College Football Playoff National Championship