Washington Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Washington Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Washington Huskies Odds
2021 Washington Huskies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Washington|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Husky Stadium|
|Mascot||Harry the Husky|
New York Giants vs Washington | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
The New York Giants and Washington Football Team both lost in Week 1 of this NFL season as the NFC East rivals square off in Maryland on Thursday night to kick off Week 2. The WFT is favored on the NFL odds even though it will be starting a backup quarterback.
How to Bet Giants at Washington NFL Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 8:20 PM ET
- Where: FedExField
- TV: NFL Network
- Radio: http://www.siriusxm.com/nfl
- Stream Option: http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/main/network/watch
- Opening NFL Lines: Washington -3 (total 41)
Washington and the Giants enter the 2021 season having previously played one another 178 times including playoffs with the Giants holding a 104-69-4 series advantage. The Giants are Washington’s most-common opponent. Washington will look to secure their 70th all-time win against the Giants, their third-most against any opponent in franchise history. Washington is 36-44-1 against the Giants at home all-time.
Why Bet on NY Giants?New York was a 27-13 home loser to Denver in Week 1. Daniel Jones completed 22-of-37 passes for 267 yards and a touchdown. Jones also had 26 yards and a rushing score on the final play of the game. However, a late third-quarter fumble deep in Broncos territory ended a drive and led to Denver kicking a field goal, extending its lead to 20-7. While it was Jones’ only turnover of the game, it proved to be a costly one.
“Turnovers are always going to hurt you at any point in the game and they’re big plays,” Jones said. “We’ve got to do a good job of taking care of the ball and you’ve gotta do a good job. But we’ll keep moving forward and keep improving.”
In four career starts against Washington, Jones has thrown eight touchdown passes against three interceptions for a 100.0 rating and aims for his third in a row at Washington with a passer rating of 90-or-higher.
Returning from a torn ACL that ended his 2020 season early, Saquon Barkley rushed 10 times for 26 yards. Barkley started, looked healthy, and played 47% of snaps in his first game in over a year. Barkley has totaled 587 scrimmage yards (195.7 per game) in three career games against Washington. Sterling Shepard caught 7-of-9 targets for 113 yards and a touchdown in Week 1. Shepard also and has recorded a touchdown catch in two of his past three games at Washington.
Top tight end Evan Engram didn’t play Week 1 due to a calf injury but coach Joe Judge said Engram is “making a lot of jumps in terms of how he’s working” and has a shot to play Thursday.
Giants defensive back Logan Ryan led New York with 10 tackles and recorded both a forced fumble and fumble recovery vs. Denver. In three career games against Washington, he has totaled five passes defensed, two interceptions, one forced fumble and a sack.
Why Bet on Washington?Washington began the season with a home loss against the Los Angeles Chargers. The Chargers outgained Washington, 424-259, and Washington QB Ryan Fitzpatrick hurt his hip in the first half, leading to Taylor Heinicke filling in at QB. The Chargers emerged with a 20-16 victory.
Fitzpatrick dropped back to pass in the second quarter but was leveled by linebacker Uchenna Nwosu, who beat left tackle Charles Leno Jr. to the inside. Fitzpatrick has been put on injured reserve and could miss eight weeks.
Heinicke will get the start Thursday. In three games with Washington dating to last season, including one start in a playoff loss to Tampa Bay, Heinicke has completed 62.8% of his passes for 565 yards, three touchdowns and one interception. He has a 50.1 Total QBR in those seven quarters. He last started a regular-season game on Dec. 23, 2018 with Carolina. Heinicke has an erratic arm but contributes on the ground. He has 12 career carries for 72 yards.Terry McLaurin caught 4-of-4 targets for 62 yards in the Week 1 loss. The Football Team’s No. 1 wideout was once again the victim of bad quarterback play, as he was throughout 2020. McLaurin registered seven receptions for 115 yards and a touchdown in the last meeting with the Giants and aims for his fourth game in a row against the Giants with at least seven catches and 70 receiving yards. Tight end Logan Thomas, who had a touchdown catch in Week 1, has six touchdown receptions in his last seven games against NFC East opponents.
Making their Washington debuts in Week 1, cornerback William Jackson registered two passes defensed and his fourth-career interception, while cornerback Bobby McCain recorded a career-high 10 tackles. Linebacker Cole Holcomb led the team with 11 tackles last week, his fifth-career game with at least 10 tackles.
Washington will play on Thursday Night football for the first time since visiting the Minnesota Vikings in 2019. Washington will host TNF at FedExField for the first time since 2017 when they hosted and defeated the Giants, 20-10. It is the fourth time since 1940 that Washington will play against the Giants on Thursday night and the first since 2017. Washington is 1-3 against the Giants on Thursday.
- Giants are 15-5-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Giants are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 road games.
- Giants are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games in September.
- Football Team are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite.
- Football Team are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games in September.
- Giants are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Washington 23, NY Giants 20
NFL Betting News
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
Washington Huskies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Huskies Game Odds, Huskies Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Huskies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Huskies Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Washington NCAA Football News & other info on the Washington Huskies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Huskies Today!
- Washington vs Ohio State 2019 Rose Bowl Odds & Prediction
- Utah vs Washington 2018 PAC-12 Championship Lines & Preview
- Washington vs Washington State NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & Preview
- Oregon State vs Washington NCAA Football Week 12 Lines & Preview
- Stanford at Washington NCAA Football Week 10 Betting Preview
- Washington vs California NCAA Football Week 9 Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Colorado vs Washington NCAA Football Week 8 Lines
- Washington vs Oregon NCAA Football Week 7 Spread & Pick
- Washington vs UCLA NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & Preview
- BYU at Washington 2018 NCAA Football Week 5 Odds
- Arizona State at Washington NCAA Football Week 4 Lines & Pick
- Washington vs Utah NCAA Football Week 3 Lines & Pick
- Washington vs Auburn NCAA Football Odds & Pick Sep 1
- Penn State vs. Washington 2017 Fiesta Bowl Betting Analysis
- How To Bet Washington at Stanford Week 11 NCAAF Odds & Betting Pick
- Can Arizona State Upset Washington in the NCAAF Week 7 Odds?
- Analysis & College Football Lines for Washington at Oregon State in Week 5
- Washington vs. Rutgers Week 1 NCAAF Odds & Game Info
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Washington Huskies Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Washington Huskies | College Football Playoff National Championship