NBA Odds, 2022 Tonight's NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
NBA Odds, 2022 Tonight’s NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NBA Featured Lines
NBA Odds 2022
NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
The Utah Jazz have games Friday at home vs. Detroit and then a big one Sunday at Golden State, and I wouldn’t expect leading scorer Donovan Mitchell to play against the Pistons because he’s in the concussion protocol – but you know he’ll want to be out there against the Warriors in a potential playoff preview. Here’s a look at two other intriguing matchups this weekend. Check back for NBA odds.
Best NBA betting of the weekend
Grizzlies at Nuggets, Friday
Morant, Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Steph Curry, Luka Doncic and LeBron James are the only players in the NBA averaging 24+ points, 5+ rebounds and 6+ assists per game. The Grizzlies continue a stretch where the team plays nine of 10 against opponents currently over .500, including three teams on this four-game trip (Milwaukee, Denver, Dallas). Memphis has won the most games in the NBA against teams with .500-or-better winning percentages this season (17-10 record).
Morant is the ninth-fastest in NBA history (155 games) to reach 3,000 career points and 1,000 career assists behind only Oscar Robertson, Tiny Archibald, Isiah Thomas, Damon Stoudamire, Allen Iverson, James, Trae Young and Doncic.
The Grizzlies are one of four teams to rank in the NBA top 10 in both offensive and defensive rating, joining Miami, Milwaukee, and Phoenix. Memphis leads the NBA with six wire-to-wire victories this season, most recently on Jan. 3 at Brooklyn. The Grizzlies also have an NBA-best 10 double-digit comebacks this season.
Jokic has nine triple-doubles this year, tied with Russell Westbrook for the most in the NBA. Memphis is 2-0 vs. Denver this year. They played back-to-back games in Memphis earlier this year. The most recent was Nov. 3, a 108-106 Grizzlies win. Jokic had his 11-footer to tie the game bounce off the front of the rim as times expired. He had 34 points and 11 rebounds. Morant had 18 points, six rebounds and six assists.
Lakers at Heat, Sunday
Could this be an NBA Finals preview? Doubtful as the Lakers don’t look good enough to get there, but not impossible if they get their act together. Of course, this will be a homecoming of sorts for LeBron James in Miami.
The big news here is that Los Angeles could finally see the return from injury of Anthony Davis. He has been cleared for contact after a clean MRI on his knee and the Lakers are “hopeful” he’ll return during this six-game road trip. One person close to the organization suggested Davis could return as soon as Sunday against Miami.
“Everything looked clean on the MRI and the check-up with the doctors, so he’s been cleared for an on-court ramp-up with contact,” coach Frank Vogel said this week. “That doesn’t mean we’ll have a timeline, there’s still a re-conditioning and ramp-up involved, so we won’t have a timeline on it.”
While the Lakers received good news on Davis, the same could not be said for guard Kendrick Nunn. Nunn has yet to play for the Lakers this season due to a bone bruise and Vogel announced that his ramp up period did not go according to plan and his debut will need to wait.
Miami may not have Sixth Man of the Year favorite Tyler Herro as he entered COVID protocols on Wednesday. Maybe he can be cleared by Sunday. Herro has scored a team-leading 786 points this season, already just 29 short from his single season high of 815 in 2020-21. Additionally, he has made a team-leading 290 field goals, only 17 shy from his single season high of 307 in 2020-21 and has dished out 153 assists, tying the second-most on the team, as he is just 31 short from his single season high of 184 in 2020-21.
This will be the 68th meeting between the two franchises, with the Lakers holding a 38-29 all-time lead. Overall, the Lakers are 7-3 in their last 10 meetings with the Heat. Of course, the teams met in the 2020 NBA Finals in the bubble and the Lakers won.
NBA Betting Center
2022 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Top NBA Week 12 Matches to Wager On Monday
- 76ers vs Nets NBA | Kevin Durant Back From COVID
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Golden State Back at the Top
- Top NBA Week 11 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Have Best Record in the League After Beating the Suns
- Updated NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Picks for Christmas Day
- Top NBA Week 10 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Improved their Chances with Kyrie Irving’s Return
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 9 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Heat Valuable Pick, Nets Still Favorites, Pelicans Longshot
- NBA Must-Best Weekend Games
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2022 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.