NBA Odds, 2022 Tonight's NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
NBA Odds, 2022 Tonight’s NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NBA Featured Lines
NBA Odds 2022
NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Must-Best Weekend NBA Games: Warriors-Bulls, 76ers-Heat
The NBA trade deadline is next week and while it remains to be seen if the 76ers will trade Ben Simmons, it is looking more and more likely that the Pacers will trade big man Myles Turner as he’s just not a fit on the disappointing team. The Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, Dallas Mavericks and Charlotte Hornets have all expressed interest in Turner. Here’s a look at two intriguing NBA matchups this weekend for your favorite odds.
The best bets of the NBA weekend
Warriors at Bulls, Friday
ESPN game at 7:30 p.m. ET and could be an NBA Finals preview, but it’s the second of a very tough back-to-back for the Warriors and they apparently will be without All-Stars Klay Thompson and Draymond Green so the Bulls should be favored.
Thompson played for the first time since the 2019 NBA Finals last Sunday and has looked very solid but the team isn’t going to allow him to play both ends of a back-to-back so he’ll sit this one out. Thompson averaged 34 minutes per game the last season he played, and 33.1 minutes through his first eight seasons. He’s not playing near that much this season out of caution. The Warriors will keep tinkering, trying to find the best combinations, remembering that they’re playing for June, not January.
“It’s probably the biggest challenge for me, the minutes restriction,” Thompson said. “I’m such a competitor, I want to play 35. But I got to dial it back and accept reality of what the last two years were like and you can’t just take that much time off and jump into a 40-minute ballgame.”
As for Green, he’s dealing with a calf injury. He suffered the injury in pregame warmups on Jan. 9. Green only started last Sunday’s game vs. the Cavaliers so that he could be on the court for Thompson’s return but didn’t play then and won’t the rest of this week.
Chicago should be at full health for this one as it looks to end a nine-game losing streak in the series. On Nov. 12, Chicago was routed 119-93 at Golden State. Steph Curry had 40 points with nine made three-pointers. Curry’s 40 points were the most by any player against the Bulls this season and also the highest point total he’s ever recorded against them. Golden State recorded 15 steals, which is the most any opponent has had in a game this season. The Warriors forced Chicago into committing 20 turnovers, which was a season-most at the time. Green added nine points, nine rebounds and seven assists. Zach LaVine scored 23 points and DeMar DeRozan had 18 to lead the Bulls.
76ers at Heat, Saturday
An 8 p.m. ET tip and could be an Eastern Conference playoff preview. It’s the second of a back-to-back for Miami, which remains without its two best players in All-Stars Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo.
Adebayo underwent surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb on Dec. 7. He was expected to miss four to six weeks, but optimism ran high on a quicker recovery when he surprisingly joined the Heat on their seven-game road trip.
“He’s basically been doing everything, conditioning, getting up and down the court – from that standpoint, he’s been very involved and I think that’s been very good for him, his spirits, his positivity, and it’s been great for us having him around, especially on this last road trip. He’s still leading and encouraging guys and when you see him working, it’s hard not to get just encouraged and also inspired,” Coach Erik Spoelstra said. Butler is recovering from an ankle injury suffered Jan. 3. He’s closer than Adebayo is.
How about the Sixers trading Simmons? Reports are that Simmons is no closer to playing this season and the Sixers are determined to bring back a significant player with a trade. Simmons’ agent Rich Paul met with Sixers’ Daryl Morey and Elton Brand to discuss the stalemate, and there’s really not much of an update. The trade deadline is Feb. 10.
The Sixers are pretty healthy overall. The lone meeting between these teams was Dec. 15 and the Heat won 101-96 in Philly. Gabe Vincent hit a key 3-pointer in the fourth quarter and scored 26 points, Duncan Robinson had 21 points, and the Heat built a 23-point lead and held on. Miami shot 40.9% from long distance, hitting 18 3-pointers. None of Miami’s three leading scorers —Butler, Tyler Herro or Adebayo— were in the lineup. Joel Embiid had 17 points and 14 rebounds for the Sixers. Tyrese Maxey led the 76ers with 27 points, and Tobias Harris added 24.
NBA Betting Center
2022 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 9 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Heat Valuable Pick, Nets Still Favorites, Pelicans Longshot
- NBA Must-Best Weekend Games
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2022 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.