NBA Odds, 2022 Tonight's NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
NBA Odds, 2022 Tonight’s NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NBA Featured Lines
NBA Odds 2022
NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Must-Bet NBA Weekend Games: Celtics-Hawks; Nets-Warriors
More bad news for the injury-ravaged Portland Trail Blazers: Forward Nassir Little — one of the breakout young players in the league this season — will likely be out for the rest of the season with a left shoulder labral tear. This is simply a lost season in Portland with Damian Lillard and Cody Zeller also out long term. Here’s a look at two intriguing matchups around the NBA this weekend. Check back for NBA odds.
Best NBA bets of the weekend
Boston at Atlanta, Friday
Tips at 7 p.m. ET. These are two of the Eastern Conference’s most disappointing teams after both made the playoffs last season – Atlanta reached the East Finals.
The teams have met once, a 110-99 Hawks home win on Nov. 17. Other than a short four-point lead early in the game for Boston, the Hawks maintained the pace, leading after every quarter. Hawks forward John Collins posted his 47th career 20-point/10-rebound double-double, tallying 20 points and 11 rebounds. Trae Young had 18 points and 11 assists. Jayson Tatum netted a game-high 34 points to goa long with nine rebounds and five assists for Boston, while Grant Williams tied his career-high with 18 points and six rebounds.
Boston comes off its best game of the season, a 128-75 destruction of Sacramento on Tuesday. It was the Celtics’ largest margin of victory at home in their 75 years of existence. Prior to Tuesday night, they had churned out only one 50-point blowout in 3,128 home games, and that was a 153-102 win over the Warriors on March 7, 1962. The 53-point rout marked the second-largest win in franchise history, falling three points shy of the 56-point victory it produced on Dec. 8, 2018, in Chicago, which came in the form of a 133-77 win over the Bulls.
Jayson Tatum scored 36 points and Jaylen Brown had 30 points and 10 rebounds before both rested the entire fourth quarter. Boston stretched its lead to 60 points before it was over. Guard Marcus Smart was scoreless in his second game back from COVID-19 protocols but did have seven assists.
Atlanta enters having won five straight games, marking the longest active winning streak in the Eastern Conference and the second-longest active winning streak in the NBA. Over those five outings, the Hawks are averaging 119.8 PPG and 27.8 APG (.500 FG%, .364 3FG%, .846 FT%). The Hawks have dished out 25-or-more assists in each contest, while shooting .500-or-better from the field in three of the five games. Since the club’s five-game winning streak began, Atlanta’s defense is holding teams to .433 FG% (3rd-lowest). The Hawks have connected on 10-or-more three-pointers in eight straight games, tying the fifth-longest such streak in franchise history.
Brooklyn at Golden State, Saturday
ABC prime-time game at 8:30 ET. This could be an NBA Finals preview as the Nets are favored to win the East and the NBA title and the Warriors are favored to win the West and are second favorites for the NBA title.
However, the Nets will be missing both Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. Durant is injured and while Irving can play in most road cities, San Francisco will not allow him to due to its vaccine mandate just like New York City. Golden State will be without Draymond Green so this really won’t look like a potential Finals meeting in June. In the seven games Irving has played in this season, Brooklyn has averaged 120.4 ppg on .513/.384/.854 shooting splits. Durant leads the league in ppg (29.3).
The teams played on Nov. 16 in Brooklyn and the Dubs won 117-99. Steph Curry had 37 points. Andrew Wiggins added 19 points for the Warriors. Durant struggled with 19 points. He shot 0 for 8 in the decisive third quarter when the Warriors outscored the Nets by 17 and finished 6 for 19 after sitting the fourth. James Harden scored 24 points for the Nets.
The Nets are 37-22 (.627) on the road since the start of last season. Only Phoenix (42-16, .724) has been better in that time. The Nets are 23-6 when posting 25+ assists in a game (8-0 when posting 30+).
This week, Harden became the 32nd player in NBA history to score 23,000 career points. Harden is the fourth active player to score 23,000 points, joining LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony and Durant. Harden is the sixth player in NBA history to record 23,000 points, 5,000 rebounds and 6,000 assists, joining Kobe Bryant, John Havlicek, LeBron, Oscar Robertson and Jerry West.
- Back Hawks and Warriors
NBA Betting Center
2022 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Chicago Bulls Hottest Team in the League
- Milwaukee vs. Charlotte | NBA Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games: Bucks-Nets, Heat-Suns
- NBA Rumors: Nets’ Kyrie Irving Set For Season Debut Wednesday
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Chicago on a 8-Winning Streak
- Indiana vs NY Knicks | NBA Predictions & Preview Game
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets and Warriors Still Favorites to Win it All
- Top NBA Week 12 Matches to Wager On Monday
- 76ers vs Nets NBA | Kevin Durant Back From COVID
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Golden State Back at the Top
- Top NBA Week 11 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Have Best Record in the League After Beating the Suns
- Updated NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Picks for Christmas Day
- Top NBA Week 10 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Improved their Chances with Kyrie Irving’s Return
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2022 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.