NBA Odds, 2022 Bet NBA Lines Tonight | NBA Betting
NBA Odds, 2022 Bet NBA Lines Tonight | NBA Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NBA Featured Lines
NBA Odds 2022
NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Dallas vs Golden State, Game 2 | NBA 2022 Odds Favorites to Win
How to Bet Mavericks at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- NBA Odds: Warriors -6.5 (total 214)
Why Bet on Dallas?
The Mavericks looked flat off their Game 7 upset win at Phoenix in losing Game 1 of this series 112-87. The result never felt in doubt. Luka Doncic was held in check with 20 points on 6-for-18 shooting, seven rebounds, four assists, one steal and three made three-pointers. Golden State’s plan on defense isn’t to overload on Luka Doncic but to “cut off the others” instead. Luka got off to a decent start in this one but Andrew Wiggins had his number this evening with some terrific defense. The Mavericks were minus-30 when Luka was on the court.
Jalen Brunson was held to 14 points on 6-for-16 shooting. Brunson finished as the third-leading scorer for the Mavericks in the contest, but he missed all five of his attempts from deep and finished with his lowest point total in six games. Dallas struggled collectively on offense in the contest, shooting just 36 percent from the field as a team and going 11-for-48 from beyond the arc.
Spencer Dinwiddie had 17 points. Dinwiddie played fewer minutes than all but one of Dallas’ starters, but he still managed to rank second on the team with 17 points in the loss. Since scoring just two points in Game 5 of the second-round series versus Phoenix, Dinwiddie has averaged 20.7 points over his subsequent three contests.
Overall, the Mavericks shot 36 percent. Tack on the 51-35 rebounding deficit and they were out of this one quickly after halftime.
“There were a lot of great looks that just didn’t go down,” Coach Jason Kidd said. “It happens. It’s basketball. Hopefully we get those same looks in Game 2, and we believe we’ll make them. When you shoot 48 threes, we’ve got to make some, and we just didn’t make them.”
Losing Game 1 is nothing new as Dallas did in the first round vs. Utah and lost the first two in Round 2 vs. Phoenix.
Why Bet on Golden State?
Stephen Curry recorded his first double-double of the 2022 NBA Playoffs with game-highs in points (21) and rebounds (12) and six other Warriors scored in double figures to help the Warriors gain a 1-0 series lead vs. the Mavericks with the Game 1 blowout. The Warriors led by nine at the half, 54-45, and used a 10-0 run to turn a seven-point advantage into a 17-point lead, 64-47. It was basically over.
Curry led all players in points (21), rebounds (12) and assists (four, tied with four others) in Game 1, the first time in his playoff career he has done so in all three categories.
“We are super comfortable on this stage,” Curry said. “There’s more gratitude of being back here and more sense of urgency on not letting the opportunity slip away. Who knows how it plays out, but I’m enjoying every bit of this. I know Klay [Thompson] is, as well, and I know Draymond [Green] is because we haven’t played meaningful games at this time of year in two years. It’s special.”
Andrew Wiggins and Jordan Poole each scored 19 points. Thompson added 15 points. Green, Kevon Looney and Otto Porter Jr.
each tallied 10 points. It was the sixth time in Warriors franchise history seven players scored at least 10 points in the same playoff game and the first since May 16, 2017 vs. San Antonio. Not only did Wiggins score well, but he also put in a monster defensive shift on Luka Doncic as the primary defender. He was a +19 in his 35 minutes.The Warriors have won their last 13 Game 1’s at home, tied for the second-longest streak in NBA history. Golden State is 7-0 at home in these playoffs. Including the regular season, the Warriors have won their last nine home games. Since 2015, Golden State has a 52-11 home record (.825) in the NBA Playoffs.
In Game 2, the Warriors have a 39-34 all-time record, including 17-5 since 2015. The Warriors are one win shy of 200 playoff victories and would become the fifth team in NBA history to reach the milestone, joining the Lakers, Celtics, 76ers and Spurs.
- Mavericks are 38-16 ATS in their last 54 games following a straight up loss.
- Mavericks are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
- Mavericks are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games following a ATS loss.
- Warriors are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 playoff games as a favorite.
- Warriors are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Warriors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.
- Warriors 107, Mavericks 103
NBA Betting Center
NBA Basketball Betting News
- Miami vs. Philadelphia Game 3 Preview & Prediction
- 2022 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Odds: Heat Betting Favorites Along With the Suns
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Game 2: Philadelphia vs Miami Betting & Odds
- Eastern Conference: Bucks vs Celtics Betting Preview for Game 2 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Golden State vs Memphis Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks for this Week’s Conferences Semifinals Games
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks for Conferences Semifinals Games
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs. Phoenix Odds & Best Bet For Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Round 2: Possible Matchups and Celtics vs Bucks Analysis
- Dallas vs Utah, Game 6 |NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Philadelphia vs Toronto, Game 6 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Odds: Boston Leads the East and Golden State Favorites to Win West
- Denver vs Golden State, Game 5 Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs: Chicago vs Milwaukee Prediction, Odds & Bets Bet Game 5
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Heat, Bucks and Warriors Close to Move Into Next Round
- Atlanta vs Miami, Game 5 NBA Playoffs Odds & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for 2022 Conferences Semifinals: Possible Matches
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2022 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines