The Brooklyn Nets (20-12) will try to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (12-18) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Barclays Center as 7.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on YES. The matchup has a point total of 242.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Brooklyn has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Sacramento. The Nets also hold a 3-0 advantage against the spread when facing off with the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Nets||Kings||-5||242.5||-200||165||Regular Season||136-125 BKN|
|8/7/2020||Kings||Nets||-5||232.5||-207||171||Regular Season||119-106 BKN|
|11/22/2019||Nets||Nets||-2||215.5||-131||109||Regular Season||116-97 BKN|
|3/19/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-121 BKN|
|1/21/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-94 BKN|
|3/1/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-111 SAC|
|12/20/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 SAC|
|3/1/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-100 BKN|
|11/27/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 SAC|
|2/5/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-119 BKN|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has earned an even 16-16 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Nets have struggled to a 1-6 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Brooklyn and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 22 of 32 chances this season.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 13-17 ATS.
- Sacramento has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (20 out of 30 chances).
- In 40.6% of their opportunities this season (13 of 32 chances), the Nets and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 242 points.
- Sacramento and its opponents have added up to score more than 242 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (10 of 30 chances).
- The Nets and the Kings combine to average 7.2 fewer points per game than the total of 242 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.4 fewer points per game (236.6) than this matchup’s total of 242 points.
- The Nets’ average point total in outings this season is 238, four points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Kings games this season is 8.6 fewer points than the point total of 242 for this outing.
- The Nets rebounds and assists leader is James Harden. He pulls down 7.3 rebounds and contributes 11.1 assists per game.
- Brooklyn’s scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who racks up 29.0 points per game.
- Joe Harris is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, knocking down 3.3 per game.
- Harden leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. DeAndre Jordan collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Brooklyn.
- De’Aaron Fox holds the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 22.3 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 7.8 per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, cashing in 3.7 treys per game.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals